Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My reply to LP . . .

sobe2003

First of all I have to complement you on the great :spin: job. Space in name only may be back, however the legendary club is dead in many peeps eyes.

We, your beloved customers and friends, do not thank you for lying to us over the past several months with your scam "closing parties" and treatment by blaming this on the media and government. The only slandering that has been going on is by you in trying to gain the sympathy of us. And make no mistake about it - we have been extremely inconvenienced by your actions.

I think that by reading the replies to your post, you now realize the negativity you have created and the negative thoughts that you beloved customers and friends have about you and your club formerly known as club space (I am not sure the name it goes by anymore). We will not unite behind you becuase you have lied to and cheated us. We are lucky that we have many options to choose from in South Florida, especially with opening of Nocturnal and the "space" you once ran a successful club in.

How can you reverse the massive negativity that has grown against you and your club? I have no idea other than it will take more than comp drinks and admission from 10pm to midnight. We, your beloved customers and friends, can't be bought that easily.

So you will not see me, or many other people, this Saturday or until you step up to the plate and admit that you were wrong and take the blame like a man for your lies during the last several months. Then maybe we will forgive you, but I for one will never forget.

Your friend,

Sobe2003

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, like many probably...saw Space come and go and didn't gave three shits about it...I went there only a few times and found it too be to damn big and confusing...the crowd I did not identify with...there was not one place to stand without being drag by the endless revolving crowd...it's ok for the kids and the pookie heads but not for me...I like to be pampered...I was repulsed by the beeffed-up security guards and the bartender bitches who thought their shit didn't stink and treated the costumers like they where doing you a favor...attitude? my ass!

Me limpio el culo con Space!

Note: I know a lot of good people put hard work and honesty onto that club...my comments are not directed to them.

Corporate parties suck major ass!

Originally posted by sobe2003

First of all I have to complement you on the great :spin: job. Space in name only may be back, however the legendary club is dead in many peeps eyes.

We, your beloved customers and friends, do not thank you for lying to us over the past several months with your scam "closing parties" and treatment by blaming this on the media and government. The only slandering that has been going on is by you in trying to gain the sympathy of us. And make no mistake about it - we have been extremely inconvenienced by your actions.

I think that by reading the replies to your post, you now realize the negativity you have created and the negative thoughts that you beloved customers and friends have about you and your club formerly known as club space (I am not sure the name it goes by anymore). We will not unite behind you becuase you have lied to and cheated us. We are lucky that we have many options to choose from in South Florida, especially with opening of Nocturnal and the "space" you once ran a successful club in.

How can you reverse the massive negativity that has grown against you and your club? I have no idea other than it will take more than comp drinks and admission from 10pm to midnight. We, your beloved customers and friends, can't be bought that easily.

So you will not see me, or many other people, this Saturday or until you step up to the plate and admit that you were wrong and take the blame like a man for your lies during the last several months. Then maybe we will forgive you, but I for one will never forget.

Your friend,

Sobe2003

Amen to that!

I just want to say that Space 34, 34, Disneyland or whatever has lost its magic. :(

Dearest Salina

You have never been a "loyal customer" or "friend" to Space or anyone else in your life. I am not asking for your "sympathy" and I really don't give a Space alley rat's ass if you "support" us or not. If I knew that this is what it took to have you not come to the club anymore I would have personally ordered the DEA raid and all the other crap thats happened to us a long time ago. My father was right..."there is always light at the end of the tunnel."

PS. I am glad you like the "nocturnal" space and I hope you like fish. I have always wanted to own a sushi restaurant in Downtown.

Sayonara baby.

Originally posted by spacious

Dearest Salina

You have never been a "loyal customer" or "friend" to Space or anyone else in your life. I am not asking for your "sympathy" and I really don't give a Space alley rat's ass if you "support" us or not. If I knew that this is what it took to have you not come to the club anymore I would have personally ordered the DEA raid and all the other crap thats happened to us a long time ago. My father was right..."there is always light at the end of the tunnel."

PS. I am glad you like the "nocturnal" space and I hope you like fish. I have always wanted to own a sushi restaurant in Downtown.

Sayonara baby.

:laugh: :laugh: DONT WASTE YOUR BREATH... WHEN U ARE A CELEBRITY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATERS GOIN ON .:laugh: :laugh: SO WHY WASTE YOUR BREATH ? FUCK IT !!! KEEP MAKIN THAT $$$$ :D :D

WHAT A FUCKING LOOSERRRRR.

AM GLAD TO SEE FINALLY SOMEONE FROM THIS SHIT BOARD SAY SOMETHING TO LP OTHER THAN SALEEN.

BUT LETS SEE HOW QUICK SOBE KISSES HIS ASS TO GET BACK INTO THE CLUB.

I HOPE NOT BUT WE WILL SEE NOONE ELSE IS SAYING ANYTHING BEUCASE OFCOURSE....THIS CP CREW IS BROKE.

JUST LIKE HE JUST BASICLY TOLD SOBE OFF, HE WILL DO IT TO EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS BOARD, ITS A GREAT GAME.

LETS SEE WHO ELSE IS A HERO, I BET NOONE ELSE WILL STEP UP EVERYONE IS SCARED OF THIS LOOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRR .SOOONNNNN SOOOONNNNN

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

WHAT A FUCKING LOOSERRRRR.

AM GLAD TO SEE FINALLY SOMEONE FROM THIS SHIT BOARD SAY SOMETHING TO LP OTHER THAN SALEEN.

BUT LETS SEE HOW QUICK SOBE KISSES HIS ASS TO GET BACK INTO THE CLUB.

I HOPE NOT BUT WE WILL SEE NOONE ELSE IS SAYING ANYTHING BEUCASE OFCOURSE....THIS CP CREW IS BROKE.

JUST LIKE HE JUST BASICLY TOLD SOBE OFF, HE WILL DO IT TO EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS BOARD, ITS A GREAT GAME.

LETS SEE WHO ELSE IS A HERO, I BET NOONE ELSE WILL STEP UP EVERYONE IS SCARED OF THIS LOOOOOOSSSSEEEERRRR .SOOONNNNN SOOOONNNNN

Even if he does disappear, which i doubt happens, at least he would have had some success to look at in the past. Now for the guy you are a solider for, well that one is still unknown. By the way nothing against eddie g, cause I know nothing about him except that he opens up for cheese but u make him look bad with all your negativism. Coming from sobe or philippio is one thing, since philippio is cause of something personal and them not having his music there and sobe well sobe just loves to hate on space once in a while but is there often. You though, just post hate after hate messages for god knows what about every club and dj, but eddie g.

Dearest Salina

Sayonara baby.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love LP:D This is your best reply yet on CP Miami:laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love LP:D This is your best reply yet on CP Miami:laugh:

:rolleyes: Why kiss up to LP? I've never seen him address the customer service issues that always seem to be a prolblem. His (LP's) post makes it clear that from the top down, LP/Space does not give a shit about building a positive relationship with its customers. Its just a one way street.

Dearest Salina

Sayonara baby.

vaya, que tipo tan comemierda...coñó!

Originally posted by guyman1966

:rolleyes: Why kiss up to LP? I've never seen him address the customer service issues that always seem to be a prolblem. His (LP's) post makes it clear that from the top down, LP/Space does not give a shit about building a positive relationship with its customers. Its just a one way street.

Well, I don't see Wayne Hizenga kissing my ass to come support the Dolphins either, so I guess thats the way big-business works....

LP doesn't need to come on here and address shit with the kids on CP... why? Becuz half of them that say "fuck Space" will still go.... The day LP has to come on here to address customer service problems is the day Space has 20 kids in the entire club. CP is like 1% of the people that club caters too....

I'm not kissing up to LP - I thought his post was funny. I haven't been to Space since Picotto... So its not like I'm in desperate need for comps:laugh:

Originally posted by guyman1966

I have never met the guy and certainly do not look forward to...I do know the clubbing industry and the Miami local scene and he should not be given the credit he thinks he deserves...it's easier to make a huge club and fill it up with guajiros on ecstasy than to throw a classy well planned party...if you book the biggest Djs in the world, of course people are going to come to your party...it was always about the Djs not about the club, not about the crowd and most certainly not about "El Pingudo de la Guayabera"

Me limpio el culo con Space!

:peeright:Space :peeleft:

um okay:laugh:

Don't get me wrong...I mean on the board, I don't know you personally...I heard you are very nice and funny...but you have to admitt that on this board, all you do is kiss-up to Saleen's ass and now LP...it's pretty pathetic, really...um okay to you too...

:rolleyes:

Well, I don't see Wayne Hizenga kissing my ass to come support the Dolphins either, so I guess thats the way big-business works....

LP doesn't need to come on here and address shit with the kids on CP... why? Becuz half of them that say "fuck Space" will still go.... The day LP has to come on here to address customer service problems is the day Space has 20 kids in the entire club. CP is like 1% of the people that club caters too....

I'm not kissing up to LP - I thought his post was funny. I haven't been to Space since Picotto... So its not like I'm in desperate need for comps:laugh:

LOL - Wayne pays much more attention to his customers than LP (please don't argue with me about anything to do w/ sports until the Divas have at least one win). And, while CP is not a huge group, it represents a "sample group" of what others who have no voice go through when they visit Space. There are many people I know who have shared with me negative stories about their experiences at there. And, when people take the time to communicate and share their opinions, you would think the owner of a business would listen.

Shit - I answer emails all the time that have to do with customer relations. Shit, I can't leave my house without having to hear peoples ideas and suggestions for what we should do here (at my office). Guess what... I listen and thank them for their input... sometimes we even make changes.

Lola - You have become an LP appologist. How Sad ;)

If space wasn't the only place in town bringing in DJ's like PVD then I would never go to that sorry excuse for a club. IMHO

and I know as long as they continue to bring in top DJ's people will still go.... Never forget that it's all about the money... LP could care less about YOU because he knows he gets his $$$ regardless....