Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie 3rd Anniversary w/ LAYO & BUSHWACKA! @ Opium

cooljunkie

Join us at Opium Garden on Friday November 21st to celebrate 3 years of CoolJunkie, as we bring back our personal favorites from the last year:

LAYO & BUSHWACKA! (The End Recordings, UK)

+ Craig Demo (DeckJunkie, Tone Control Music)

It's going to be a huge event, with Street celebrating their Street Elite Issue, and No Cover filming the event for broadcast on Mun2.

List details will appear on CoolJunkie next week. Hope to see you all there :shades:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcodavalos

I can't wait either. I really enjoyed their track selection last time they were in town.

What happened to the floor at Opium?

Craig's talking about the roof that they put over the back part of the main room. Helps to keep the sound in and the code compliance away :shades:

Guest saleen351

i'm on the fence about this event... how long is demo spinning and will they force him to play an "opening" set or will he get to play real tunes?

Originally posted by saleen351

i'm on the fence about this event... how long is demo spinning and will they force him to play an "opening" set or will he get to play real tunes?

I believe there are two other guys playing as well from the lust crew. They are openning and I'll be on after them. I hoping to play a little tougher and chunkier. You should try to make it out. It's definately going to be one of the best "proper house" parties of the season:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by absolutv

is the Stormentgroup doing the sound for this event??:tongue:

Is this the deciding factor as to whether you are going or not? I better see yo behind there.....

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Is this the deciding factor as to whether you are going or not? I better see yo behind there.....

it might be, hopefully the stormentgroup will not be there..

not for sure yet, will try.. i leave for spain on the 27th & need to conserve