Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp - Classics - Still Up In The Air

Choopa - Hush up boy.. don't kill our hope. We'd never tell you that you dont have a chance in hell with Paris Hilton. Please don't kill our dreams. SHIT I've never even heard Wherever you Go in factory. Let a girl DREAM DAMMIT.

3rdFloor - I'm with you, fingers crossed and toes too.. I was thinking of heading over to 46th street now to light up some candles and put them on the stoop and chant ONE MORE NIGHT, ONE MORE NIGHT. Hopefully people will join in till there is a huge crowd beltin out the chant in unison.

godisadj - do you EVER say anything nice? and why do you hate choopa so much? May I suggest you getting a furry pet of some sort. May take away some of that anger there.

Originally posted by deeelite1

godisadj - do you EVER say anything nice? and why do you hate choopa so much? May I suggest you getting a furry pet of some sort. May take away some of that anger there.

like we dont know the party is over. then we have to hear it from choopie. A person who doesnt even know what the scene @ sf use to mean.

i will listen to choopie if is giving a lecture on Mel C

Originally posted by godisadj

like we dont know the party is over. then we have to hear it from choopie. A person who doesnt even know what the scene @ sf use to mean.

i will listen to choopie if is giving a lecture on Mel C

mel c sucks and that song sucks even worse.

What are you goin to name your new pet?

Originally posted by godisadj

choopie's only memories of SF are playing JP classics @ taste

Okay I really don't wanna jump in and start any drama, but seriousy....why do you keep bothering with these people over and over again???? I think they and we got your point already.....Doesn't it get boring to you?

Originally posted by Mystify22

Okay I really don't wanna jump in and start any drama, but seriousy....why do you keep bothering with these people over and over again???? I think they and we got your point already.....Doesn't it get boring to you?

you're such a trouble maker

sheesh!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

i love choopie

Dee......I will be IN FACTORY @ 11pm if this happens......3rdfl...by the AC baby!!!!

Until I hear an announcement saying that he WONT be there, there is still hope that he will be.

RG needs to pay his proper respects to the hand that fed him and make it his night.

It aint over JOHNNYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Dee......I will be IN FACTORY @ 11pm if this happens......3rdfl...by the AC baby!!!!

Until I hear an announcement saying that he WONT be there, there is still hope that he will be.

RG needs to pay his proper respects to the hand that fed him and make it his night.

It aint over JOHNNYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will go open to close.

~pitch a tent and pack stay awake for the marathon solely on rotten oranges, SF Candy, and imitation Red Bulls just like the old days

~hand out REMEMBER JP AT THE SF FOREVER stickers

~write down every song he plays

~Record 80% of them all on my cell phone

~FINALLY get one of those bomb ice pops that I always want to eat but am afraid of having a blue mouth

~ Run up to that one annoyin fugger with that whistle & BREAK IT.

Such great memories in that place that will never be duplicated anywhere else ever.

Oh please one more night where I can SHAKER it on the dancefloor near the front right pillar where RESISTANCE IS FUTILE and everyone is feeling so damn GLORIOUS

I dont think I could sum it up any better!! :D

I will take that Monday off as soon as it becomes official.....if it goes from 11pm Sat to midnight on Sunday......I'll be there for every minute of it.

Vegas was good practice.....

No way. Watching the Giant game will be so much more important. That's what I'll be doing. Go Giants!!!!:D

I will take that Monday off as soon as it becomes official.....if it goes from 11pm Sat to midnight on Sunday......I'll be there for every minute of it.

No way. Watching the Giant game will be so much more important. That's what I'll be doing. Go Giants!!!!:D