Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp - Classics - Still Up In The Air

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I dont think I could sum it up any better!! :D

I will take that Monday off as soon as it becomes official.....if it goes from 11pm Sat to midnight on Sunday......I'll be there for every minute of it.

Vegas was good practice.....

No way. Watching the Giant game will be so much more important. That's what I'll be doing. Go Giants!!!!:D

I will take that Monday off as soon as it becomes official.....if it goes from 11pm Sat to midnight on Sunday......I'll be there for every minute of it.

No way. Watching the Giant game will be so much more important. That's what I'll be doing. Go Giants!!!!:D

i already have monday off in case......if so i cant wait......ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

I will go open to close.

~pitch a tent and pack stay awake for the marathon solely on rotten oranges, SF Candy, and imitation Red Bulls just like the old days

~hand out REMEMBER JP AT THE SF FOREVER stickers

~write down every song he plays

~Record 80% of them all on my cell phone

~FINALLY get one of those bomb ice pops that I always want to eat but am afraid of having a blue mouth

~ Run up to that one annoyin fugger with that whistle & BREAK IT.

Such great memories in that place that will never be duplicated anywhere else ever.

Oh please one more night where I can SHAKER it on the dancefloor near the front right pillar where RESISTANCE IS FUTILE and everyone is feeling so damn GLORIOUS

omg you are too much :laugh: :laugh:

SOUNDFACTORY LIVES

CLASSIC PARTY WILL BE OFF THE HOOK

AND THE HELL WITH JR. VASQUEZ HES OLD AND HE SUCKS ASS

GUYS ASS I MEAN LOLOLOLOL

JP WILL SPIN THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF HIS LIFE

BECAUSE HE MADE SOUDNFACTORY WHAT IT IS TODAY

A PLACE WHERE U GO U TO ENJOIN MUSIC AND HAVE FUN

RICHARD ILL SAY IT AGIAN YOUR DOIN THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE U KNOW IF THIS GOES THROUGH YOUR WHOLE CLUB GOES DOWN THE DRAIN AIGHT

JP WHERE EVER YOUR MUSIC GOES THE CROWD GOES

Originally posted by bobydigital

I was still kicking myself in the ass for missing the Halloween extravaganza when I saw this post......fingers crossed for a farewell party.... :D

U and me both...

??? bobby, billy... remember our warrior trip to factory for the beach party.... when i was fooled by sleeping pills... and kept falling asleep under the bar... how the hell did i drive all the way there... then back down to seaside without falling asleep at the wheel...MEMORIES!!!