Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>I am so BAD at....

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by c-luv

i hate filling my car with gas...thats kinda the same..

me 2...

I have gotten stranded twice becuz i ran out of gas... :blank:

actually my car is on empty right now....I wait till the last second to put gas in, like when the line is wayyyy past the "E" on the meter :blown:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

me 2...

I have gotten stranded twice becuz i ran out of gas... :blank:

actually my car is on empty right now....I wait till the last second to put gas in, like when the line is wayyyy past the "E" on the meter :blown:

yeh i gotta rememeber to get some b4 school tomm...otherwise im screwed..

Originally posted by dgmodel

that shit reminds me of sneaking home when i was younger and not wanting to wake my parents because i was bombed or something... lol... or having to walk on the edges of the steps so they dont creak lol...

sadly I still have to do that I take my shoes off on my steps before walking in but now having a yappy ass dog I cant even sneak in anymore:mad:

Originally posted by Reeni

well dogs can smell the scent of another dog so.....

you really have to stop leaving your scent on me:tongue:

Ohh please I kept my distance from your smelly ass..

I was going to say the dog yapped cause he smells those

sour underwears... Wait a minute... you still rocking those

white undies?? You dirty bitch?? :shaky::nono::laugh:

replacing things....like lightbulbs , napkins, toilet paper (i'll use napkins until they run out... :blank: ) paper towels....

my hallway light has not been replaced for at least a month now... :blown:

A good thing to do to avoid this is, when you go out shopping, but an extra 2-3 of everything.

I always do that with light bulbs, TP, paper towels, etc.... ;)

...that shit gets on my nerves....that's prob why i shouldnt live with anybody...my pops always taught me to take care of the little things...i'm always fully stocked of everything - not to the warehouse level - cause i know people like that - but an adequate supply....odds are if i catch you not replacing the tp, or leaving just a little bit left of the shoprite ice tea without making a new batch, etc etc, i'm coming for your first-born!!!....

Originally posted by phatman

...that shit gets on my nerves....that's prob why i shouldnt live with anybody...my pops always taught me to take care of the little things...i'm always fully stocked of everything - not to the warehouse level - cause i know people like that - but an adequate supply....odds are if i catch you not replacing the tp, or leaving just a little bit left of the shoprite ice tea without making a new batch, etc etc, i'm coming for your first-born!!!....

:laugh: :laugh:

lets work out a deal where you mail me some napkins,TP, lightbulbs,paper towels a few times a month....hehehe

Ill P A Y P A L you the $$$ ....hehehe ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

lets work out a deal where you mail me some napkins,TP, lightbulbs,paper towels a few times a month....hehehe

Ill P A Y P A L you the $$$ ....hehehe ;)

you could always order the shit online. sometimes i am too lazy to go to cvs and pick up basics so i go to drugstore.com and they deliver it 2 days later. its actually cheaper than going to cvs and i dont have to go in the store + they have more selection.

i am bad with everything... i dont put clothes away after i do laundry, i dont make my bed, even when i change the sheets i kinda throw them on the bed messy, i dont put clothes away after i try them on, i throw them on the floor or put them on a counter (half the time i leave the drawers open), i never put my makeup back in the bag, i basically only do it when i have to... wow, i am really pathetic, i shoudlnt tell you guys this stuff.