Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>DO you Make people Take their SHOES off...

glowgrlnyc

Do you make your guests take their shoes off in your home?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you make your guests take their shoes off in your home?

• No
    • Yes

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

like once @ my friends house we were both all ready to leave standing right by the door we both had our coats on, and I had boots on (mind you these boots are NOT easy to put on and take off) when I realized I forgot my keys in her kitchen...well....I was like "NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!, I cant take my boots off....so I took ONE BOOT off and hoppped on the one foot wearing the sock into the kitchen....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I REMEMBER THAT!!!! LMAO

YES!!! I DO make my friends take off there shoes ...... that s the reason WHY glowgrlnyc

started this thread ( imma kill U ):tongue: LMAO OK i do this b/c i LIKE MY HOUSE CLEAN,,,,, not just that but , ok pic this,,,,,, YOU walk in the streets that, dogs shit on, dogs piss on, ppl puke on, spit on, spill coffee,(any drink) garbage thats soggie or i dunno, but i've seen it where the garbage men pick up the trash cans and its all leaking and shit.. and smells grose.... well ALL that and more ,, OK and WE walk all day on this "shit" and then we come home and walk in our houses,,, dont U guys like to walk barefoot??? or lay down on the FLOOR to watch tv, or play ps2, or havent you ever fallN asleep on the floor???....and now that "shit" is on ur face,,,, know what i mean??? anyone ? U knw what, 4get it! ,,, i need to go to sleep

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by misssquid

YES!!! I DO make my friends take off there shoes ...... that s the reason WHY raveclick started this thread ( imma kill U ):tongue: LMAO OK i do this b/c i LIKE MY HOUSE CLEAN,,,,, not just that but , ok pic this,,,,,, YOU walk in the streets that, dogs shit on, dogs piss on, ppl puke on, spit on, spill coffee,(any drink) garbage thats soggie or i dunno, but i've seen it where the garbage men pick up the trash cans and its all leaking and shit.. and smells grose.... well ALL that and more ,, OK and WE walk all day on this "shit" and then we come home and walk in our houses,,, dont U guys like to walk barefoot??? or lay down on the FLOOR to watch tv, or play ps2, or havent you ever fallN asleep on the floor???....and now that "shit" is on ur face,,,, know what i mean??? anyone ? U knw what, 4get it! ,,, i need to go to sleep

what happens when people floors are dirty and you get get their shit all over your feet.....then agin i never sit on the floor and avoid walking barefoot to begin with.....I'll give you a perfect example of a situation where i think its rude..... someone invites a bunch of people over for dinner...and asks them to take off their shoes at the door... how do you all feel about that?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I REMEMBER THAT!!!! LMAO

that was funny....

and for all of you that read my previous reply about the hopping around on one foot because I forgot my keys....well....that was Miss SQUiD's house.....hahhahaha :)

muaaaah...but I love ya anywaysssss Squiddy!!!

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

what happens when people floors are dirty and you get get their shit all over your feet.....then agin i never sit on the floor and avoid walking barefoot to begin with.....I'll give you a perfect example of a situation where i think its rude..... someone invites a bunch of people over for dinner...and asks them to take off their shoes at the door... how do you all feel about that?

yea thats diff if ur haveN company BUT i'm talking about everyday ppl... ,,,, Cmon u knw waht i mean NO? :half: heheheh:D

yea thats diff if ur haveN company BUT i'm talking about everyday ppl... ,,,, Cmon u knw waht i mean NO? :half: heheheh:D

i know what you mean... it IS gross to think about what shoes carry into your house... i don't ask my friends to take their shoes off but if they're staying for a lil bit they kick 'em of themselves... i do the same when i hang out at their casa's... we have wooden floors all over the house anyway so i don't lay down or sit on them... however, people usually avoid walking on our rugs with shoes on...

YES!!! I DO make my friends take off there shoes ...... that s the reason WHY glowgrlnyc

started this thread ( imma kill U ):tongue: LMAO OK i do this b/c i LIKE MY HOUSE CLEAN,,,,, not just that but , ok pic this,,,,,, YOU walk in the streets that, dogs shit on, dogs piss on, ppl puke on, spit on, spill coffee,(any drink) garbage thats soggie or i dunno, but i've seen it where the garbage men pick up the trash cans and its all leaking and shit.. and smells grose.... well ALL that and more ,, OK and WE walk all day on this "shit" and then we come home and walk in our houses,,, dont U guys like to walk barefoot??? or lay down on the FLOOR to watch tv, or play ps2, or havent you ever fallN asleep on the floor???....and now that "shit" is on ur face,,,, know what i mean??? anyone ? U knw what, 4get it! ,,, i need to go to sleep

I hear you :aright: I think some ppl just dont respect the fact we dont want all that crap tracked into our apts. ppl treat the street worse than I treat my garbage can or hell even my toilet for that matter, and I dont' have a tolerance for having all that which you mentioned tracked into my apt. Hell Id rather stick my feet in my toilet then run around my apt than having someone track all that shit into mine.

:hat:

:confused: I didn't take my shoes off, shoulda said something, my bad;)

i wasnt really thinking of it that way..... i guess its my upbringing....growing up my mother always had friggin vinyl slipcover on couches and did the shoe thing and all that... drove me crazy....I think she actually caused me to hate carpets....You wouldn't wanna take your shoes off in my house... floors are always cold....

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

my mother always had friggin vinyl slipcover on couches

:laugh: I have a friend that her ENTIRE living room & dinning room is covered in those clear plastic covers....Like NO JOKE....even her rugs have a clear cover over them....and her lamp shades as well!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its actually quite scary...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: I have a friend that her ENTIRE living room & dinning room is covered in those clear plastic covers....Like NO JOKE....even her rugs have a clear cover over them....and her lamp shades as well!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its actually quite scary...

you think thats scary???? I have an aunt .....mother's side of course.....who keeps her tv remote in a ziplock bag:confused: