Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is Eddie Baez regularly spinning these days?

He was doing a few afterhours parties at Likwed and that spot in the Village on 7th Ave S, but other than that he's just on his grind and in the studio.

We really need a consistent afterhours party with him and Mike Negron, otherwise it's just Alex Tech holding it down at Essex. His parties and crowd have gotten a lot better too!

Thanks, can you give me any more info on the after-hours party?

Where/what is Likwed? Gay or straight, what night?etc..

Thanks a lot-Eric

Originally posted by sheendawg

He was doing a few afterhours parties at Likwed and that spot in the Village on 7th Ave S, but other than that he's just on his grind and in the studio.

We really need a consistent afterhours party with him and Mike Negron, otherwise it's just Alex Tech holding it down at Essex. His parties and crowd have gotten a lot better too!

I don't think he's done one lately, I will have to ask him what's up with that! Likwed was a very mixed crowd, as was the other spot on 7th Ave.....the name is escaping me right now! Right next to Duplexx.....

Alex's parties are fun, particularly on Fri mornings after Discotheque. This one should be particularly hot right after Morillo. Come through!

Originally posted by jandspoon

The space on 7th ave is "The CLub" downstairs behind the Stone wall restaurant. Used to be an afterhours thrown by the infamous simon vanity.....Fuckin Fierce Productions......

Now there are one offs......

lol.....Simon

havnt heard from him in a while

sheendawgs right though, we definately do need a consistent afterhours and Baez and Mike do well working them