Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK who wants...

ras67

Looking on the bright side, at least I haven't lost my touch.

:cool:

AND, since everyone has been talking about how feeble this board is today, besides Todd's OUTBURSTS, then THIS Crappiest Post of the Day isn't as bad as PAST crappy post awards that I've won.

Am I right? I'm right.

On a sidenote, what happened to G? Usually she would be helping you guys tell me how crappy this is?

*hugz*

stand strong

this post is better than anything THEY could have done

Originally posted by mizlissa

Looking on the bright side, at least I haven't lost my touch.

:cool:

AND, since everyone has been talking about how feeble this board is today, besides Todd's OUTBURSTS, then THIS Crappiest Post of the Day isn't as bad as PAST crappy post awards that I've won.

Am I right? I'm right.

On a sidenote, what happened to G? Usually she would be helping you guys tell me how crappy this is?

yes we are all totally on the MizL wagon... think of how much love you would get if you were on this side of the world! well now its like you are a big celebrity... but i swear i would be just as nice and text message you just as much if you were in the same room as ME! :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Wow ras - are you TRYING to put cp down the shitter?? Please someone ban her from starting threads here. What a waste of time for anyone to read this randomly useless shit. Please do everyone a favor and im her next time. Thanks.

NO PROBLEM G, I WILL WORK ON THAT JUST FOR YOU.