Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Took This Pic Today

Crackorn

They're both female. I wanted a pic of them together because the cat doesn't like the dog very much (I have another cat and another dog and they're all cool with each other). SO, I didn't plan on it to look like THAT but it did so I figured the sex board would be the proper place to post it:tongue:

Originally posted by Crackorn

My cats are orange and gray too! No spooning for them though (he's gay)

Aww, well sometimes a gal just wants to be held, it doesn't always have to be sexual, you know. :laugh:

Anyway, how'd you figure out that he's gay? I used to have a gay bunny... he would terrorize the other bunny, always chasing him around, trying to have his evil way with him. :laugh: :laugh:

Well, he has never had any interest in the female cat but for a brief time we had another male and he was just a little too friendly with him. Plus, he's always rubbing against me when I'm, you know, having relations with myself.

ROTFLMFAO

Nomembername... your cat is, like, the feline version of Al Bundy... if he wore pants, his paw would be down them! :hat:

My cats are orange and gray too! No spooning for them though (he's gay)

Originally posted by tastyt

Aww, well sometimes a gal just wants to be held, it doesn't always have to be sexual, you know. :laugh:

my gay male best friend spoons me when i sleep over, but i think he just confuses me for his ex in his sleep, who still sleeps over from time to time. i'm with tasty, and i don't complain knuddelz.gif . we're affectionate when awake, so it's not that far out - i just have the feeling sometimes that it's not necessarily intended for me.

Well, he has never had any interest in the female cat but for a brief time we had another male and he was just a little too friendly with him. Plus, he's always rubbing against me when I'm, you know, having relations with myself.

:rofl: x 1,000!!!!!