Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juuuuunnnnniiiioooooorrrrr

sprfly

If youve ever been to the Arena or Twilo you know Junior is going to rip the roof off that place. I like JP but when Junior is on he's the best, and getting a venue like the Factory and taking it from a

DJ that has as much respect as JP does, Junior is obligated to be at his best at every point of the night.

all i gotta say is at 5:00 am look out for

JUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!!

oh yea and the sirens goin off too

GONNA BE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the zero drug policy means the music is gonna be so sick you wont need drugs to keep goin!!

Yea and maybe he'll bring his crowd of 700 from Exit.... Face it, JV is a washed up old man who couldn't draw at Exit and hasn't had a good party in like 6-7 years. NYC has changed and Juinors act is done and over with. I'm sure he'll do good numbers for the first few weeks, then when the newness factor wears off, he's gonna bomb. And when that happens JP is gonna have the last laugh, because no matter what anyone says, the man made SF what it is and it is going to go nowhere without him. This is a huge mistake on Richard Grant's part... And I'm gonna be lauging my ass off when this blows up in his face!

I went to see him at Twilo a couple times...always difficult for the females to get in. And when they do get in - Junior cries like a little bitch that they are there and plays like shit! I mean he was aight, but didn't blow the roof off like every says he always does.

Originally posted by djgrod

Yea and maybe he'll bring his crowd of 700 from Exit.... Face it, JV is a washed up old man who couldn't draw at Exit and hasn't had a good party in like 6-7 years. NYC has changed and Juinors act is done and over with. I'm sure he'll do good numbers for the first few weeks, then when the newness factor wears off, he's gonna bomb. And when that happens JP is gonna have the last laugh, because no matter what anyone says, the man made SF what it is and it is going to go nowhere without him. This is a huge mistake on Richard Grant's part... And I'm gonna be lauging my ass off when this blows up in his face!

:blown: do us all a favor....JP sucked face it RG finally opened his ears and said why am i wasting my soundsytem on a fucking meth head...Junior is so much better than JP...NO more filler music for 4 hours inbetween cheesey New Jersey Guido Hard House....Take your Dbols and your K and Tina and goto Metro and listen to Rydell.....hell yeah cant wait for junior to start rippin it up again...

Riiight instead of a "Meth Head" they have a sperm slurping homo behind the decks... So instead of "Guido Hard House" we'll all get prancing diva fag anthems..... Sounds like a party!!!! Whoooo.... Instead of K and Tina the chemicals in SF now will be Geratol and HIV meds.... SweeT!!!! Can't wait...... This party is gonna be great... That is if Junior doesn't break a hip going down on Richard Grant.

Riiight instead of a "Meth Head" they have a sperm slurping homo behind the decks... So instead of "Guido Hard House" we'll all get prancing diva fag anthems..... Sounds like a party!!!! Whoooo.... Instead of K and Tina the chemicals in SF now will be Geratol and HIV meds.... SweeT!!!! Can't wait...... This party is gonna be great... That is if Junior doesn't break a hip going down on Richard Grant.

JP is fag too you shcmuck

I'd rather be home then sitting in SF watching Junior ruin a great thing.... Have funnn. And remember- Wear a condom when your pounding your boyfriend up his ass. Wouldn't want to catch the bug ya know....

I really appreciate your concern...now remeber to change needles when you shoot your meth wouldnt want you to catch hep......

Don't worry DjRod. People go out to listen to Eric Morillo and Carl Cox in droves so I am sure that when JP plays somewhere there will be a bunch of shirtless SF alien shuffle dancers to support there "god". I do think it is rude to alienate your audience in RG's case but honestly if I had to maintain a business and keep it as drug free as possible getting rid of that audience is the only thing that I could see happen. Especially with bad press and what not. The SF heads had there spot and they ruined it. I don't think that JP or RG himself did this to them. Whatever, gotta move on people!!!

Originally posted by luztidara

Don't worry DjRod. People go out to listen to Eric Morillo and Carl Cox in droves so I am sure that when JP plays somewhere there will be a bunch of shirtless SF alien shuffle dancers to support there "god". I do think it is rude to alienate your audience in RG's case but honestly if I had to maintain a business and keep it as drug free as possible getting rid of that audience is the only thing that I could see happen. Especially with bad press and what not. The SF heads had there spot and they ruined it. I don't think that JP or RG himself did this to them. Whatever, gotta move on people!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope that afterhours under Junior's residency doesn't wind up alienating much of the heterosexual crowd that has been there for the past 7 years. I'm sure many patrons will stop going, but the party should not advertise itself as one that caters primarily to gay men. As of the past 7 years, SF has been home to many loyal straight men and women who love house music, and alienating such an audience is just disrespectful. That same audience is the very reason why Grant is in the financial position he's currently in, and despite all of the inevitable changes that take place in clubland, those loyal patrons shouldn't be ignored. I sincerely hope that the old Twilo policy of turning away scores of women and heterosexual couples isn't reinstated at the new afterhours party. I'm sure many women will be told to step off the line, but the club shouldn't over-do it by making women the noticeable minority. Junior's crowd will become prominent as the night progresses, so letting in only a hand-full of women really isn't necessary. Junior's crowd is usually the chillest, most energetic crowd in NYC, but I'm sure many of the straight Junior fans will want to hit up afterhours with their girls.

Then it must be true....... :lol3: I assure you he's not.....

Rumor has it he plays for both teams, but who gives a fuck what a DJ's orientation is. Gay people are primarily responsible for this scene you clueless imbecile. You call yourself a "DJ" and you don't know this, hilarious. :rolleyes: