Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tupac movie

bumpdaddy

I have been a fan of Pac since back in the back in the day, ie 1990. . . first editions of all Digital Underground stuff, then solo with 2pacalaypse now, etc etc. . . .just thought he was a lyrical genius, just a great intellectual. Great actor, great man. . . hell I still think he's alive, I was expecting a resurrection of sorts at the millenium or a few months back.

Tupac was almost as entertaining as Tyson is.

These guys rule with their public behavior.

Remember when Tupac did his patented strut into court & then came out in a spitting frenzy while all the cameras flashed him.

Or when he was shot like 8 times & showed up in court 2 days later for his rape trial

def good stuff....

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I have been a fan of Pac since back in the back in the day, ie 1990. . . first editions of all Digital Underground stuff, then solo with 2pacalaypse now, etc etc. . . .just thought he was a lyrical genius, just a great intellectual. Great actor, great man. . . hell I still think he's alive, I was expecting a resurrection of sorts at the millenium or a few months back.

A great man?? I think that you might have to take another look at what qualities make up a great man.

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol this guy released mo'shit after he died than in his entire career alive...

he sold 6 million records before he died... and 24 million after he died... the best selling rappper of all time .... bigger than the beastie boys and run dmc

i went to the movies last night.. not to see this... but there was kids all over the place... cops and everything... people gettin arrested and cops blocking all the entrances inside the theater... im like i did not come here for this shit... damn tupac movie... all i wanna do is sit and watch "love actually" which was pretty bad... i mean, the movie itself had no plot. but i :heart: hugh grant so... its all good :D