Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K-Smoothhhh

Originally posted by task2000

what a fucking herbbb. i laughed my ass off when he was about to fight that kid and when he showed his gay tattoo. its long island herbs like him that ruin nyc clubs. i hope he doesnt get a job and stays with the trash at neptunes. lolololol:blown:

my dad used to date him, when he was a barback at CPI...

the kids about as smooth as sandpaper...

Whats a point on dissing on J-Smooth..... MTV probably asked him to provide a parent signature to do the show....

But the sad point is.....MTV thinks thats what NYC nightlife is all about.........now thats something for all of you to think about.....

TRUE LIFE...my ass.....you think they would come up with better script......~*~LOL~*~

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn’t be, and what it wouldn’t be, it would. ~*~LOL~*~

Not only does he call himself K-Smooth- He has it tattooed on himself. :laugh: As for everyone thinking that he is gonna get ass outta that deal.... I disagree. He prob couldn't score in a whorehouse with a fistfull of 100's after how he looked on that show. Some girls can't see through BS at the time it's being spewed, but everyone saw through that......

Originally posted by sexxyh

Are u laughing at short ppl???:tongue:

Whoaa now, im short and I cant help it, wish I was taller it sucks all the time being short, but im not a douche bag like k-smooth, guy was a clown...

kid needed to get his ass beat instead of gettin his boys to kick everyone elses ass, get a fuckin reality check... that bitch would kicked his ass too :laugh: