Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CheeTah

Well i usually like to go to CHEETAH when MERRIT, ANTRANIG, MOODY, and somebody other than BORIS spins. I highly doubt i will be there but if i am im in black clothes with a white bandanna and some chains lol. DJ MERRIT is a very UNDERATED dj in NYC hes been around for awhile now and is a close kept secret but i think hes real good.

Originally posted by silverbull

Well i usually like to go to CHEETAH when MERRIT, ANTRANIG, MOODY, and somebody other than BORIS spins. I highly doubt i will be there but if i am im in black clothes with a white bandanna and some chains lol. DJ MERRIT is a very UNDERATED dj in NYC hes been around for awhile now and is a close kept secret but i think hes real good.

i saw you...you weren't kidding about the chains ;)

Originally posted by silverbull

I agree 100%. Merrit is really good.

It looked liked it was gonna be a great night yesterday. Sucks for me cause i ve been sick since last monday. So I had to leave early i was running out of breath from so much coughing. HAPPY bday andrew mendez nice set. Everyone seem to be enjogin themselves. I didnt meet any new people lol just knew some people from here and there.

I was there, had a blast too. I had on a teeny weeny purple dress. LOL!

I saw Danny T and professed my undying love for him, JP was in the house too, Anthony Lamont shouted him out quite a few times and the crowd went crazy.

Everyone did have a good time, as is the case every Sunday at ASSETERIA! :D