Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post some young pics of yourself

georgym

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just talking to my brother in nyc about how these threads keep coming up and how i want to post on 'em but that all my pics are in nyc. i've never posted my little weyes pics :( . i'm coming back east for x-mas and i wanna start this topic over again when i get those pics (you know how no one looks at threads that have been resurrected)!!!!!!!!

mine'll be coming in late december/early january; please look for another of these threads then :bounce: !

Originally posted by mssabina

hahaha you are too cute, i wanna see, post 'em!!

i wish i could

that pic was one of the few that survived a robbery/war/assholes 12 yrs ago when i lived abroad. so much stuff got stolen, but what really pissed me off was all the family pictures and home videos that were taken. fuckers...

anyways, ive been meaning to dig through TONS of negatives to see if i can find some good pics...maybe ill get lucky :)

Originally posted by iamme

i wish i could

that pic was one of the few that survived a robbery/war/assholes 12 yrs ago when i lived abroad. so much stuff got stolen, but what really pissed me off was all the family pictures and home videos that were taken. fuckers...

anyways, ive been meaning to dig through TONS of negatives to see if i can find some good pics...maybe ill get lucky :)

that's terrible, sorry to hear :(

we had a house fire a few years back and luckily all family pictures and videos were salvaged, i honestly think i would have fallen apart if i lost those (my mom passed away when i was three so that's all i have to remember her by)... i feel ya... good luck with finding pics!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

...and the pain.. my mom use to pull my hair so much

that after she was done I looked asian :half:

i feel your pain... i feel your pain... i think at one point or another, any little girl with long hair has to go through the scalp pulling pony tails... and the side pony tails? all about the scrunchies :cool: