Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BCBG?

luvle02

Originally posted by luvle02

I hope I am wrong. Unfortunately I read it in Cosmo and I'm sure they're correct:(

well, they still sell it at neimanmarcus.com and norstrom.com... they still had it at bloomingdale's last time i was there... and they just did a collection for the spring season... i know max azaria does a lesser priced line called To The Max... sorry, i don't mean to doubt what you read but i refuse to believe that BCBG is in penny's... the line is pretty successful, i don't see why it would end up in a low-end department store. let's hope it's not true!

i flipped through cosmo at the news stand and i found what you're talking about... his parallel line will be in jc penny's... i'm kind of surprised because that line had a lot of nice business-like pieces... but it's not so bad... lots of designers do lower end lines...

Everyone deserves to look good... whether you pay $3 or $3,000,000 on an outfit. I understand that the line loses it's exclusivity which for some people (like me) is a big deal bc we all strive to be different. But, after the whole target designer campaigns, I don't get too upset about it anymore. Needless to say, when someone asks who I'm wearing and I say Todd Oldham, Issac Mizrahi or Cynthia Rowley they think it's "for Target" stuff... and it used to get me upset which made me come across as a shady b*tch ... but I've realized that if it looks good, who cares what other people think.

..........just my 2 cents... well, actually 3 cents :laugh:

Originally posted by jmmdg

Everyone deserves to look good... whether you pay $3 or $3,000,000 on an outfit. I understand that the line loses it's exclusivity which for some people (like me) is a big deal bc we all strive to be different. But, after the whole target designer campaigns, I don't get too upset about it anymore. Needless to say, when someone asks who I'm wearing and I say Todd Oldham, Issac Mizrahi or Cynthia Rowley they think it's "for Target" stuff... and it used to get me upset which made me come across as a shady b*tch ... but I've realized that if it looks good, who cares what other people think.

..........just my 2 cents... well, actually 3 cents :laugh:

besides I think it's fun to have a go at mixing up stuff from Target (that's tar-ghey) with something from, say Dior, ya know?