Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV - Britney Spears BS

joe81

Anyone see that MTV Britney special, where she performed at Show, Splash bar, and Avalon? In the begining when she showed up with no make up - looking regular, it is very evident she is not that pretty!! She looked busted. Yeah when she gets dolled up and air brushed she looks good, but man with out that, ewww its not a good site. and whats up with her body latley looking all chubby and shit, she and Christina Agulera seem to both be buckling under the pressure of constant appearance maintance. Seriously watch that special, and you'll see what I mean.

Originally posted by solargirl

yeah but she is an awsome performer..I still think she is pretty.

Me too. So what if her voice isn't that strong. She has such amazing stage presence and charisma.....I adore her. She's so dorky too which makes me like her even more :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

If you think she's fat, you have serious issues...her body is gorgoues, nice tone.....she's just not as little-girl-rail-thin as she used to be.. she's a woman now :D

attachment.php?s=&postid=1838315

attachment.php?s=&postid=1838320

attachment.php?s=&postid=1838333

attachment.php?s=&postid=1838348

I thought she's not girl but not yet a woman....I'll def give her, she is a good performer.

Originally posted by joe81

Anyone see that MTV Britney special, where she performed at Show, Splash bar, and Avalon? In the begining when she showed up with no make up - looking regular, it is very evident she is not that pretty!! She looked busted. Yeah when she gets dolled up and air brushed she looks good, but man with out that, ewww its not a good site. and whats up with her body latley looking all chubby and shit, she and Christina Agulera seem to both be buckling under the pressure of constant appearance maintance. Seriously watch that special, and you'll see what I mean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SHE DOSEN'T EVEN SING, SHE'S A FUCKIN JOKE

LIKE THE FEMALE MILI VINILLI.....LIP SINQ WARRIOR