Threw a bottle at the bouncer

didn't think that he was cool

pissed in someones drink

and threw a bike into a pool

drivin' down the side walk

like a drunkin' possesed fool

I broke every single traffic rule

oh, what happened?

Such a good time last night. I have to say Saturdays at deko are my favorite.....

I give the same review every week- sick music, great crowd, nice seeing everyone...

Jar hope you had a great birthday!

Reeni nice to see you are home and alive.....remember us girls have a date for saturday!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

I know - I'm so pissed - I asked Brian where Jill but couldn't find her either. :(

I missed you again?! :mad: :mad:

I was all over the place, hip hop, upstairs, by the VIP booth thing, by the stairs.....i thought for sure I would have seen you at some point.

I saw dknybabe both nights, and didnt see you either night.

We'll catch up soon. ;)

Great time!!

Happy B-Day once again Cee and J!!! :)

Just one minor observation (notice I said observation, not complaint).......can that place pump out more air or was it turned on full blast last night and that's the best it can do?

It was hot in there.......not that it stopped the good times.....but ooffaaa it was warm :D .

Great job Richie, Teo. Been saying it for a while....bring Teo in more often......still recall 2 years ago....when he played @ TEMPS everynight in May b4 Denny took over for the summer..... he did (and always does) a great job!!

Great to see Choopa, Tommytemps, V-Tech and crew!!!

i had a sick time last nite djing, the downstairs vibe was out of control,thanks to anyone that came down and stuck around and enjoyed the music the support is greatly appreciated as always,and bugout that cd is dope its been knockin in the car hardcore its all bout track 2 lol,keep up the good shit kid!

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by thehype

i'm goin to have to copyright this phrase :cool:

that makes 3 of us...same here

wow was it sick last night....music was on point

a little old with the new....and a bunch of samples**good times**

o yea the piss on you song :laugh: ( well it sounded like he said piss all over you ) i had a few in me.

just to let everyone know, im loading up the pics from lastnight soon.

it was a rough night for the cam., a lot of bumping around because it was so packed and they got a little crazy with the fog machine. what can you do though ? nothing, have a drink and dance your asses off....and take some pics of everyone shit faced:D

well anyway more from me later

thanks again joe and hope you had fun lastnight

www.chillfactorper4mance.com

Originally posted by djklutch

i had a sick time last nite djing, the downstairs vibe was out of control,thanks to anyone that came down and stuck around and enjoyed the music the support is greatly appreciated as always,and bugout that cd is dope its been knockin in the car hardcore its all bout track 2 lol,keep up the good shit kid!

> > SaL kLuTcH

send me a copy if you can

tweakin was redic

crazy night--one of the craziest I've seen at Deko-- Thanks to Richie, Binoy and the whole crew for letting me up in there to open up

JAR seemed to be having a great birthday as did Laurie. Music was reeeeeeeeeedic. All about DA HYPE!!!! Teo threw that shit down CRAZY! Richie throwin down old school at the end always sick. CMON LETS WERQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!

I cant believe how many people that I knew came last nite-- Ms Sayno! Good seeing you again. :D

I ran out of 100 mixed cds in about 2 hours. Mystify i didnt see u at the end??? IM me about the cds, i got something for you :D

Anyone who didnt get a cd and wants one just IM me = djmikebugout and i'll get it over to you.

Such a great time @ deko!

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

tweakin was redic

crazy night--one of the craziest I've seen at Deko-- Thanks to Richie, Binoy and the whole crew for letting me up in there to open up

JAR seemed to be having a great birthday as did Laurie. Music was reeeeeeeeeedic. All about DA HYPE!!!! Teo threw that shit down CRAZY! Richie throwin down old school at the end always sick. CMON LETS WERQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!

I cant believe how many people that I knew came last nite-- Ms Sayno! Good seeing you again. :D

I ran out of 100 mixed cds in about 2 hours. Mystify i didnt see u at the end??? IM me about the cds, i got something for you :D

Anyone who didnt get a cd and wants one just IM me = djmikebugout and i'll get it over to you.

Such a great time @ deko!

Mike

like every single weeeekend:rock: