Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deko rev

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Great time!!

Happy B-Day once again Cee and J!!! :)

Just one minor observation (notice I said observation, not complaint).......can that place pump out more air or was it turned on full blast last night and that's the best it can do?

It was hot in there.......not that it stopped the good times.....but ooffaaa it was warm :D .

Great job Richie, Teo. Been saying it for a while....bring Teo in more often......still recall 2 years ago....when he played @ TEMPS everynight in May b4 Denny took over for the summer..... he did (and always does) a great job!!

Great to see Choopa, Tommytemps, V-Tech and crew!!!

Everything he said. Also once again I hope Otter and Jar had a happy b-day.

3rdfloorCrobar - I got your message really late, did you end up going?

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Teo threw that shit down CRAZY! Richie throwin down old school at the end always sick. CMON LETS WERQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!

Ms Sayno! Good seeing you again. :D

Mike

Always a pleasure Mike!! Great seeing you again! :kiss2: It was great seeing A LOT of people that I haven't seen in a while!! Ridiculous turnout!

Music was incredible at Deko Saturday. Like everyone else has suggested... More Teo T!!! Richie ALWAYS provides ear candy! Joe Armenio's birthday should be every night at Deko... HE PACKED THE PLACE!!!:bump:

C'mon let's WERQQQQQQQ!:clap:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Great time!!

Happy B-Day once again Cee and J!!! :)

Just one minor observation (notice I said observation, not complaint).......can that place pump out more air or was it turned on full blast last night and that's the best it can do?

It was hot in there.......not that it stopped the good times.....but ooffaaa it was warm :D .

Great job Richie, Teo. Been saying it for a while....bring Teo in more often......still recall 2 years ago....when he played @ TEMPS everynight in May b4 Denny took over for the summer..... he did (and always does) a great job!!

Great to see Choopa, Tommytemps, V-Tech and crew!!!

yea TEO-T....

I am still recovering from afterhours!!

Originally posted by prettyricky

Deko was bananas!!!!! Little too fuckin packed though, music was insane!!!! Grey Goose Orange was flowin all night!!!!!

Afterhours was outta control, Teo, Richie,Binoy,JAR,ceeotter, etc, that was a scary crew didnt get home til 7 am, mangled!!!!!

ummm 8:30 for sojme of us:eek:

thanks for coming out..it was a VERY scary crew!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

ummm 8:30 for sojme of us:eek:

thanks for coming out..it was a VERY scary crew!!

Man, i remember those days like it was just 2 years ago..Oh wait..NEVERMIND!!!;)..Great time at Deko on Saturday night. Richie and Teo tore shit up.Otter,that bar of yours reminded me of Tempts in the summer time.Great Seeing everyone,Pretty Ricky,Whataboutme,Notallthere,imnakednow,and of course Binoy and JAR. Binoy,thanks for the shot,just what i needed at closing LOL

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Man, i remember those days like it was just 2 years ago..Oh wait..NEVERMIND!!!;)..Great time at Deko on Saturday night. Richie and Teo tore shit up.Otter,that bar of yours reminded me of Tempts in the summer time.Great Seeing everyone,Pretty Ricky,Whataboutme,Notallthere,imnakednow,and of course Binoy and JAR. Binoy,thanks for the shot,just what i needed at closing LOL

2 yrs ago I think it was 2 days ago...lol....ahh the memories..YES that bar is a lot of Temps peeps..feels just like home..I love it..and that cd you made me for my bday is a beautiful thing..THANKS:D