Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mexx

xxlea

ugh. it's awful, worse than h&m. the quality is minimally better than h&m.

h&m is cheap, trendy and disposable - i think mexx tries to be more quality which is annoying.

i think their more conservative pieces on the first floor are ok - like shirts to wear under suits and such.

however, their casual line is awful. it has 'mexx' tags all over the outside, the color scheme is bland.

i wouldn't recommend it.

Originally posted by xxlea

Is the quality better than H&M? I have a family gathering this wknd and I was looking for something fast and inexpensive but not cheapy looking either. I think my best bet would be rampage.

not cheap lloking, and yr shopping at rampage-yikes??? lmao

Originally posted by sigmagal

I don't know bout Mexx but what has happened to H&M. I used to always be able to get something cute and cheap there for last minute nights out. Lately there styles have been horrible. I haven't found anything decent in there in a while.

DITTO! when it first opened up i loved it...it had funky clothes mixed with simple staple pieces adn they had that trendy one-season cheapie jewelry like plastic color bangles etc..... now its all crapola :blown:

i´ve bought a few things (a jacket, a suit, some shirts, two pants i think) from mexx i´m very content with...

the thing about H&M, why i´ve never bought there:

there are sooo many people buying at H&M you´ll have a good chance at running into someone that´s wearing the same shirt or pants you are wearing. i hate it when people have and wear the same stuff i have, so i rather spend more money on my clothes. mainstream sucks...