Clubplanet Nightlife Community

feeling a little nostalgic... classics, please

ysolt

really depends on your taste and preferences....

if your a club virgin but like the joints that get airtime on ur local radio station now, then prob go w some Devito (do a search on soulseek or Kazaa (if you can handle the spyware)... chances are they were prob form 98-01... i admit i liked some of the joints he put on NYC underground... all very catchy radio friendly stuff...

lets see.... personally i made a switch from house to trance around 99.... still like the older house beats but now i'm into that european sound....

if you like trancy beats and vocals go with the usual suspects on a music search.... oakenfold...tiesto...corsten...van burren...

my personal favorite's from back in tha day

"Beautiful" Matt Darey

"Forever" Dede

"Above the clouds" Amber

ya like them also try

"Reaching out" van buuren

"Wonder where you are" tiesto mix

P.S. i saw draper once and heard rythym ready 6 times;)

Oh god i used to have those cd's ... hahah that's takin it back to the day ... when glow sticks were kinda cool.... haha

ok hmmmm... i'd hafta dig through some shit but i think i can remember some of the old tunnel vs exit tracks...

ahh i think there were some Afrika joints... def that insomnia song....pitchin... (damn i can't really remember too many names)

"the funeral is about to begin" remember that track... but forgot the actual name.... why are you so quiet.... take your shirts off...

and spent le stelle, i might be confusing some of these but thanks for the trip down memeory lane

Wow suddenyl I feel VERY old when I hear that records from FOUR YEARS AGO are "back in the day" records :confused: Whats up with that?!

First of all "Wonder Where you Are" is actually called "Wonder?". It was produced by Tiesto and Armin Van Buuren using the name Major League. The song came out around 2000. Great track, especially the build ups, but not exactly something old. "Beautiful" was a big record in 99. Again, not exactly a long time ago.

You want some old trance then get "Accident In Paradise" by Sven Vath, or Y Traxx "Mystery Land", Hallucinogen "LSD", Crescendo "Are You Out There", and of course Jam & Spoon's classic remix to "Age of Love" under the guise "Age of Love".

Originally posted by crazyfly

"the funeral is about to begin" remember that track... but forgot the actual name.... why are you so quiet.... take your shirts off...

and spent le stelle, i might be confusing some of these but thanks for the trip down memeory lane

the funeral - plasmic honey

ssssssssst listen - jonah (calderone)

Ecstacy - Lula

my personal favorite was Gotta Dance To Disco - House of Glass

Im not a Louie DeVito fan, but disc 2 of NYC Underground Vol. 6 thats about to come out is a good list of cheesy classics. Forget the exact listing but some of them were

Fright Train

Ride the Trip

Ecstacy

Insomnia

Do It Again

Lets Go All the Way

Theres more but cant remember off the top of the head.... Not sure why he's puttin a CD of classics out...guess its just a good way to make that almight dollar.

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

:laugh: :laugh: and you call yourself a music moderator? more like a joke :rolleyes:

look asshole, I don't have all the answers. If u have the answer, write it out. oh wait I forgot, douche bags like u don't help anyone but urselves. :blown:

At least I gave it a shot.