Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marco V and Rank 1 together?

Originally posted by Roxxia

Agreed!!

Great acts..

But,ARC??

WTF?

Can't even have a goddamn drink there...that pisses me off..

If you don't do drugs,you're screwed..

Either you go into the alley and down a liter,or remain sober!!

UGH!!

:blank: :blank: :blank:

yeah ok whatever, not like you don't post on the Arcboard or anything... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by arcloverdc

yeah ok whatever, not like you don't post on the Arcboard or anything... :rolleyes:

Has nothing to do with posting smartie..

Just stating a fact..

either you can accept it or not...

either way,not my problem..

and BTW..

Great to know someone else is keeping tabs of my posts...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Roxxia

Has nothing to do with posting smartie..

Just stating a fact..

either you can accept it or not...

either way,not my problem..

and BTW..

Great to know someone else is keeping tabs of my posts...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no one is keeping tabs... just noting your hypocrasy...

P.S. stop promoting your lameass party on the Arcboard, they DONT LIKE TRANCE! :laugh:

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Damm is that club that bad, first time going, but from the posts that u guys put down, it must really suck fof these two big acts to be there, whats teh deal with that club anyways, how small is it, cover and other shit???

Damon 2.0

I personally hate arc.. they don't have a liquor license. Yeah i'm all about the music and dancing but let's be realistic.. i enjoy myself more with a few drinks in my system. From my experiences at arc it was rampant with kids on drugs, it isn't a very big venue, kind of boring, one big room with low ceilings bleh.. On the bright side though I went there to see Josh Wink once and they let me and my friends leave to go to a bar for an hour or two and let us back in.. That was pretty cool of them, I don't know if they still do that.. If they do then I guess everytime i leave to smoke ii'l just go down a beer or a shot in the car lol

i agree arc isent the best club in the world but the syestem is great cause its a small room

and the trance scene is not that big in nyc so would u rather have it at roxy and it be half full and look stupid?

you know what iam sayin iam def goin to hear some tech-trance from marco v and if rank 1 will be there also then a little uplifting trance wouldnt hurt :rock:

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Damm is that club that bad, first time going, but from the posts that u guys put down, it must really suck fof these two big acts to be there, whats teh deal with that club anyways, how small is it, cover and other shit???

Damon 2.0

Yo man dont listen to them.....Best FUCKING SOUNDSYTEM IN THE CITY.....You wont here anyone queistioning that........You cant drink O FUCKING WELL...ONE WORD PREGAME!!!!!!!!......its not the biggest club but all the big joints in this city dont have the intamacy of places like Arc, Filter 14, Le Souk, Discoteque.......

And I personally beilve since i dont drink its nice to not hafta party with a buinch of drunk assholes......cover for this party will prolly be 25$ but check ARCSPCE.NET for reduced admissions...by the way capacity is like 1200...this place is for music lovers people who dont need to get fucked up for a good time( not saying i dont party ;) )..its a very chill club no dress code wear sneakers...how can you knock a club that has these residents...

Danny Tenaglia- EVERY FUCKING WEEK

Danny Howells- last saturday of every month

Sander Klienenberg- Bi monthy

Saeed and Palash- Bi-Monthly

Bill Patrick And 112 Crew

Oliver Berge

Mauro Piccoto

Originally posted by rollindeep11

Yo man dont listen to them.....Best FUCKING SOUNDSYTEM IN THE CITY.....You wont here anyone queistioning that........You cant drink O FUCKING WELL...ONE WORD PREGAME!!!!!!!!......its not the biggest club but all the big joints in this city dont have the intamacy of places like Arc, Filter 14, Le Souk, Discoteque.......

And I personally beilve since i dont drink its nice to not hafta party with a buinch of drunk assholes......cover for this party will prolly be 25$ but check ARCSPCE.NET for reduced admissions...by the way capacity is like 1200...this place is for music lovers people who dont need to get fucked up for a good time( not saying i dont party ;) )..its a very chill club no dress code wear sneakers...how can you knock a club that has these residents...

Danny Tenaglia- EVERY FUCKING WEEK

Danny Howells- last saturday of every month

Sander Klienenberg- Bi monthy

Saeed and Palash- Bi-Monthly

Bill Patrick And 112 Crew

Oliver Berge

Mauro Piccoto

John 00 Fleming bi monthly

Originally posted by djpaul

John 00 Fleming bi monthly

see mauro and 00 Fleming for all you people that like trance

plus i heard PVD spin his best set in NYC for 5$$$ 11/04/02 ANYONE ON THIS BOARD IN ATTENDENCE????

dropped nothing but you 5 monthes before it was released.....

remeber hearing that track and thinking this is some hot shit......

Well thanx for the info from all of you about the club, it seems like its like you hate it or you love it, hey fuck it, Im gonna check it out cause its gonna be Marco V and Rank 1, back to back, which is gonna be insane, cause never seen either one, and I love rank 1's mix of airwave breathing, so that will be good, anyways see some of u kids Dec 20th for the show!!!

Damon 2.0

Originally posted by rollindeep11

see mauro and 00 Fleming for all you people that like trance

plus i heard PVD spin his best set in NYC for 5$$$ 11/04/02 ANYONE ON THIS BOARD IN ATTENDENCE????

dropped nothing but you 5 monthes before it was released.....

remeber hearing that track and thinking this is some hot shit......

Mauro = Trance :laugh: