Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are you from?

mala

I'm really not asking. Just expressing my disgust for this horrid question. But, carry on.

I was born and raised in New York.

Dad was born in Uruguay, and of Croatian ancestry.

Mom was born in Brooklyn, and of Czech ancestry.

Originally posted by mala

I hate this question. I never know if they're asking for my nationality or where I live. Also, being from New York, I guess it also could be asking where you lived before coming to New York.

FYI-I'm a native.

we come from france...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1610717

yeah i hate that question, cause when i'm like dc... sometimes people are like no what country, it's like ok I was practically born and raised here, but whatever....

then it's the whole what am i.. if i go to india, they'll say i'm american, if i'm here, i'm never really considered true american, cause i was born in canada and b/c my parents are indian. and if i go to canada, i'm no longer considered canadian either...

:(

oh well, i'm just me, funks0ul.

I'm really not asking. Just expressing my disgust for this horrid question. But, carry on.

I was born and raised in New York.

Dad was born in Uruguay, and of Croatian ancestry.

Mom was born in Brooklyn, and of Czech ancestry.

...lmao...sorry...i helped initiate the misdirection...personally, i like that we ask these questions - we need to have a sense of identity...if you go out west, many people have no idea about such things...it's the extreme end of this that i hate - the overspecialization if you will - almost to a point where discrimination can occur - people that overstress our differences and understress our similarities...if i'm even making sense at this point...

and marko - :laugh: :laugh: - lmfao

Originally posted by dgmodel

we come from france...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1610717

I fucking hate that movie. They ruined "Tainted Love" for me. Now everytime I hear that song I can only think of Jane Curtain and Dan Ackroyd doing their fucked up Conehead rendition.

Originally posted by dgmodel

whats a miracle blade???

AHHHHHHHHHHHH c'mon dude.. they cut through tomatoes like THAT (snap your fingers when you say "that") and do the same with aluminum cans!! SIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

no seirously, i like knives.. a lot

I fucking hate that movie. They ruined "Tainted Love" for me. Now everytime I hear that song I can only think of Jane Curtain and Dan Ackroyd doing their fucked up Conehead rendition.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

AHHHHHHHHHHHH c'mon dude.. they cut through tomatoes like THAT (snap your fingers when you say "that") and do the same with aluminum cans!! SIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

no seirously, i like knives.. a lot

are those the knives with the fat guy cutting all sorts of meats and just throwing them away??? if so i wanted to buy those things but lost the number... let me see if i can find it now since i have the name...

Originally posted by podes881

from birth till 17 Wayne,New Jersey.........18-21 split time between NJ/Baltimore,MD/VA and London (and the rest of Europe)......22 im living in Stamford,CT, but the 'rents still live in NJ and so do most of my friends so im there all the time...

this was so important i had to double post it...jk:D