Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve is great!

funketeer

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

that place suxxxxx badddd...que mierda:blown:

Hey man...easy on Nerve, they're just trying to bring quality entertainmentnpIQAljslawreflsabncxs';z,.,//a.fwrfe......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by funketeer

Hey man...easy on Nerve, they're just trying to bring quality entertainmentnpIQAljslawreflsabncxs';z,.,//a.fwrfe......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how funny...

COMEPINGA number one and COMEPINGA in training!!!:clap: :clap:

you guys are talking to yourselves now. how sweet...

Originally posted by rcrespo

i give nerve credit with providing a great atmosphere and stellar dj's on a weekly basis.

Perfect job...you have won yourself a free bottle...see? that wasn't so hard...you want a free bottle...just say Nerve is great..is that simple.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by funketeer

Perfect job...you have won yourself a free bottle...see? that wasn't so hard...you want a free bottle...just say Nerve is great..is that simple.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fuck the bottles .. its just my opinion .. who else would bring you burridge , zabiela, desyn , slacker , phil k , stryke , parks and wilson .. i do admit some of them are not my cup of tea, but if it works for them good for them.i rather have a choice about what to do on friday.

Originally posted by rcrespo

fuck the bottles .. its just my opinion .. who else would bring you burridge , zabiela, desyn , slacker , phil k , stryke , parks and wilson .. i do admit some of them are not my cup of tea, but if it works for them good for them.i rather have a choice about what to do on friday.

yeah, fuck the bottles!!!

:D

u will know why nerve is my favorite club in miami. not to mention fu*k deep dish next wednesday night @ space. and i guarantee u will have a great time @ nerve especially after who i just heard jon booked. listen to me peepz. go check out phil k next friday night along with dave seaman. i really believe phil k will rival infusion live, hybrid, lee burridge, james z, and jon lisle for best set @ nerve this year.;):D :D :D