Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what how does everyone feel about SPACE?

ghost69

Space is pretty good considering the service sucks, bartenders suck, doorstaff sucks, sound is ear piercing.......oh did i mention the service,bartenders suck. When I order a grey goose,I dont want bartons vodka in a grey goose bottle.

I think it has to be the only club that when you get bottle service and the waitress has the bottle opened before she gets to the table...well let's just say you are not getting what you ordered!!!

SO FYI...those of you getting bottle service, BE CAREFUL!!!

Originally posted by ghost69

I think it has to be the only club that when you get bottle service and the waitress has the bottle opened before she gets to the table...well let's just say you are not getting what you ordered!!!

:eek:

Space is pretty good considering the service sucks, bartenders suck, doorstaff sucks, sound is ear piercing.......oh did i mention the service,bartenders suck. When I order a grey goose,I dont want bartons vodka in a grey goose bottle.

I heard LEVEL used to do that too:confused: hmmmmmm

That is BS. And low.

If it is true, make it public with a law suit, just like the Red Bull case in NYC. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by CrzyC

POD...The Defender of SPACE.:laugh:

I didn't say anything about Space. I'm just saying in general my bottles are opened, with the pour spout in place...at any club I've gotten bottle service at...then again I usually request the pour spout, so that may make a difference.

A true drinker can tell the difference between Bartons Vodka and Grey Goose. Just as well with any other cheap vs premium liquor. And if that happened, I would give them shit for it. But I don't know about that story with table service. :hey: I've received table service before and there was never a problem. As for the bartenders, I only dealt with one bartender for the two years I've been going, and he knows how to treat his customers right. The one complaint I still have about Space is that fuckin' loser, Frenchy, who continues to work the door. Otherwise, it sucks you've had bad experiences @ Space.

By the way....Space is the place. I wanna go to Space. :D