Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strange Compliments

phatman

Originally posted by phatman

...ever get any?....here's something i just received via email from a client...

Nick,

Thanks again for the outstanding job you did on the regional meetings. If I ever decide to mount a coup and invade a small country, your're the logistics man for me.

:hat::)

:laugh: :laugh:

Well one day this woman asks me " Is your hair naturally that straight?" And I answer her "No I get it done" And she says " Oh good, I'm glad its not natural, or I would be committing a murder tonight" And she begins laughing ( of course I gave the good old courtesy laugh while thinking, "Is this woman crazy?") :confused:

Originally posted by solbeam

backhanded compliments are the worse :blown:

Yup. I always get some variant of "I thought you were a bitch when I met you, but now that I know you, I think you're cool". Uh huh, thanks for the validation, Fucko.

Originally posted by mala

Yup. I always get some variant of "I thought you were a bitch when I met you, but now that I know you, I think you're cool". Uh huh, thanks for the validation, Fucko.

...lol...idk how anyone could think that of you based on our first meeting...then again, maybe i caught you in a good mood....;)

Dont step on the plug or the light in the case will go out!

...does that mean anything to you?...lol...

Do you think that when you first meet people that for some reason you might come off like that unintentionally? Not trying to be a dick or anything it's just that I have seen people (especially females) who for some reason or other might give a dirty look or something to that effect.

I've gotten that before...wtf are you supposed to say to that?

Yah I've gotten that too.

"I thought you were a stuck up snobby ass, but your a cool person and none of that"

also

"When I first met you I thought you were gay cuz you dressed and carried yourself so well" errr um gee thanks.

Originally posted by Destiny

"You look like you'd be a freak in bed" --->thanks strange man in Vinyl:rolleyes:

...lol...sorry, i'm sure you didnt laugh when that happened, but that's rather funny...

...years ago, i was at coco's in long island partying with my cousins...well i went with the boyz 2 men look - shorts with a dress shirt and matching tie and suspenders...lol...sounds funny now, but it actually looked good for that era...haha...anywho...i got hammered and at some point went to release some pressure...so as i'm at the urinal and the guy next to me is just staring...i could just feel the fuckin stare...i try to ignore it but then he speaks...

"Dude...i'm not gay or anything...but i have to tell you, i really dig what you're wearing."

...so what else could i do...i pissed on him...just kidding...i said thanks, finished my business, and went back to partying...

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

:laugh: :laugh:

Well one day this woman asks me " Is your hair naturally that straight?" And I answer her "No I get it done" And she says " Oh good, I'm glad its not natural, or I would be committing a murder tonight" And she begins laughing ( of course I gave the good old courtesy laugh while thinking, "Is this woman crazy?") :confused:

I've gotten the opposite (only never in such a psycho way, lol)... "Is your hair naturally curly?" "Yes." "Oh, because it looks like a perm!" :blank::blown:

I haven't heard that one in years, I guess people in the city realize that curls aren't always produced in the salon. :rolleyes: Anyway, I had decided that the next time someone asked me that, my response would be "Are you those your natural breasts? Because they sure look fake to me!" :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

I've gotten the opposite (only never in such a psycho way, lol)... "Is your hair naturally curly?" "Yes." "Oh, because it looks like a perm!" :blank::blown:

I haven't heard that one in years, I guess people in the city realize that curls aren't always produced in the salon. :rolleyes: Anyway, I had decided that the next time someone asked me that, my response would be "Are you those your natural breasts? Because they sure look fake to me!" :laugh:

LOL i got the curl comment too, because of course, all curls are fake

I had some drunk girl come up to me one time, and ask me if my breasts were real and how they 'stayed up like that'

Love stupidity:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

Anyway, I had decided that the next time someone asked me that, my response would be "Are you those your natural breasts? Because they sure look fake to me!" :laugh:

...i've gotten..."wow your eyes are beautiful, are they really yours?"...lmao...i hated when colored contacts came out...but i never really got upset, just laughed it off...

Originally posted by phatman

...i've gotten..."wow your eyes are beautiful, are they really yours?"...lmao...i hated when colored contacts came out...but i never really got upset, just laughed it off...

I've heard a lot of people say that... they have a nice and somewhat unusual eye color, but none of them actually look like they're wearing colored contacts.

I tell ya, most people really aren't all that bright...