Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kid Rock Beats up Photographer

ninsin

Yeah, the photographer's name is George. Apparently, when he introduced himself to Kid Rock, he didn't say "my name is Geooooooooooooooooooooorge", so naturally Kid took offense to that and proceeded to beat him to a healthy pulp. Don't worry though--it's ok. Kid Rock is back to drinking beer.

Originally posted by chaflas

Yeah, the photographer's name is George. Apparently, when he introduced himself to Kid Rock, he didn't say "my name is Geooooooooooooooooooooorge", so naturally Kid took offense to that and proceeded to beat him to a healthy pulp. Don't worry though--it's ok. Kid Rock is back to drinking beer.

I can see why he got so upset...I agree, he should've introduced himself properly..."My name is Geoooooooorge...George the photographer babyyyyy!!!"

that was crazy :D

Being a rock star, pop star, athlete, etc. it comes with the teritory of people wanting to follow you around, take pics, etc.

Now ask yourself this:

Would you rather be rich like them?

OR

Be yourself and not change anything?

Sometimes these people don't know how good they really have it. Yes, I know someone following you around all the time is annoying, but damn, you got so much $$$ in the bank so who cares. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Being a rock star, pop star, athlete, etc. it comes with the teritory of people wanting to follow you around, take pics, etc.

Now ask yourself this:

Would you rather be rich like them?

OR

Be yourself and not change anything?

Sometimes these people don't know how good they really have it. Yes, I know someone following you around all the time is annoying, but damn, you got so much $$$ in the bank so who cares. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Not true, Eric. I ate cookies and cream ice cream today. That's a mixture of oreo cookies with ice cream. Who said you can't have the best of both worlds?

:tongue:

Especially by The Man :).

My feeling is that if you go to great lengths to make yourself a public figure, you have to deal with the consequences. I'm not saying that it's OK if a shooter uses a 1200 mm telephoto to get shots of you in the bathroom, but I'm saying is that you're fair game if you are out on the street, and you have no right to assault someone taking your photo, or sic your bullyboys on them...you're in public, your likeness has been captured a dozen times from the time you left your apartment/house/hotel room, whether you like it or not...more so if you're in the UK, they have their cities pretty well covered by cameras over there.

I may not agree with what paparazzi do, some of their tactics are kind of impolite, but at the same time, if they're just shooting celebs as they walk about on Fifth Avenue in NYC, the target has no right to assault them.

I find it funny that people idolize some of the celebs like theyre god or something. Theyre PEOPLE. I could careless if I see a celeb on the street. Sure id take a glance but i wouldnt go up to them and bother them... leave em be. Thats why i hate most of society today, especially the media. The media portrays everything and everybody in a different aspect of what they really are. Like the news in Iraq. Its all Pg13.