Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only 1 CD

sotuorlando

your selections!!

LAME!

LAME!

LAME!

It would have to be the Lasgo - Alone (Single CDM)... that way you can play it over and over and drive yourself insane.....ohh wait you can just tune into 93.1 for that.

I should note that I had to suffer with a rental car this week which had no cd player or tape, just radio... so I was forced to listen to the airwaves.....god how horrible is 93.1 when they are not broadcasting a good dj live..

Originally posted by djm

your selections!!

LAME!

LAME!

LAME!

It would have to be the Lasgo - Alone (Single CDM)... that way you can play it over and over and drive yourself insane.....ohh wait you can just tune into 93.1 for that.

I should note that I had to suffer with a rental car this week which had no cd player or tape, just radio... so I was forced to listen to the airwaves.....god how horrible is 93.1 when they are not broadcasting a good dj live..

LOL yep party 931 sucks ass when they are not doin

a) paul oakenfold presents

B) george acosta lost world

c) space broadcast

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Beastie Boys - Liscence To ILL

I was going to pick either Ill Communication or Check Your Head beause they have so many fucking songs on them of all sorts of styles and it's all Beastie. ...but in the end it's all about the Beatles.

Originally posted by saleen351

jackasses

Paul's Boutique is the best album they ever did, it changed music forever.... and changed lots of laws too........

You're absolutely right. The production work of the Dust Brothers with the Beastie Boys was a landmark of a record. Check Your Head and Ill Communication are just examples of the wide range of musical styles that the Beasties are capable of producing whether it be punk or rap or a jamming alternative track(which are not all represented on either Licensed to Ill nor Paul's Boutique)....all bases are covered on those albums....Hello Nasty also has a wide variety of styles represented on it although it's my least favorite (and it's still bad-ass).

Guest saleen351

i saw a show one time, after PB and the BB's had to not sample anything anymore, then would show how they would create loops, they would spend hours just fucking around with weird sounds and looping them till it fit like a puzzle....

but on PB they just cut tracks up and sampled anything they wanted...

BB's are probably the most talented musicians outside the likes of led zepplin, the stones etc...

and for the bob marley idiots, his best work is not on his greastest hits cds....

get his box set, get a big phat joint and listen to his other stuff.