Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this topic has been killed to death in other forums but

dgmodel

I don't have any plans. I might hit up a few bars on Wed., but nothing crazy. I've already had the best Thanksgiving Eve ever, and nothing I can do will ever top it. A few years ago I went to Soundfactory with some friends from the Island. Like idiots, they took their car. Traffic coming home at 10am on Thanksgiving was hideous. As if it wasn't bad enough, they decided they wanted to take to 59th. Fools. I warned them, but they had a drug-induced determination to take that damned bridge. So of course we get up to the 50s and can't make it crosstown because of the parade. There's finally a lull in the parade, and the cops decide to let traffic through. Instead of going straight through, the bonehead driver makes a turn onto the avenue the parade is proceeding down. Everyone in the car starts screaming at him, but he pays no attention. That dick drove 5 blocks in the parade with the Snoopy float behind us. The cops finally caught wind of what was going on and they moved a barricade to let us out. The driver played dumb, and the cops let us go. At the time I was sure we would all be arrested and thrown in the slammer for crashing the parade, but now I just laugh my ass of everytime I think of this.

..i only know that i'm having dinner with dad, step mom and her mom...a night with the seniors...lol...in a portuguese restaurant...we went there last year and everything was great except the dry turkey and frozen dessert....lmao....

other than that, i'll be looking for idears...

Originally posted by fkornre

i will be on my moms couch all thanksgiving day watching football and eating... :D

\

HELL YES :aright:

I might go to this long island club Mirage Wednesday night.

But the best Thanksgiving party i ever went to was 2 years ago at limelight when Richie Hawton was spinning. It was one of the last nights limelight was open.

Ohh, what a night :spin2: