Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody work downtown?

georgym

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Midtown, 50th & park.

anyone want to meet up?

thanks

Brandy

you work approximately one block away from me ;)

all the midtown people should meet for lunch one day. i dont know any good spots though, all the places i go are like delis and they rush you out the door.

it would definitely be interesting. :hat:

Originally posted by nybeauty

maybe, i'll think about it, lol :laugh:

iamsamurai, lol u never know :D

Wurd thats true. I meet ppl all the time who i don't even know "hey your that guy from that party and the club, who does this and that" i'm like yah thats me:laugh: funny shit. Hit up www.RAVECLiCK.com and click on photos, actuall click on staff and you'll see me there and in the pictures on the site:D

maybe, i'll think about it, lol :laugh:

iamsamurai, lol u never know :D

Wurd thats true. I meet ppl all the time who i don't even know "hey your that guy from that party and the club, who does this and that" i'm like yah thats me:laugh: funny shit. Hit up www.RAVECLiCK.com and click on photos, actuall click on staff and you'll see me there and in the pictures on the site:D

Originally posted by iamsamurai

i will check out the site when im @ work today ;)

i will check out the site when im @ work today ;)

Cool cool, check out the thread on here with hair color that i posted, I put a pic up too if you scroll down, bummy but hey its meeeeeee, and yes i know i don't look colombian or latin at all but hey, is all good :tongue:

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Cool cool, check out the thread on here with hair color that i posted, I put a pic up too if you scroll down, bummy but hey its meeeeeee, and yes i know i don't look colombian or latin at all but hey, is all good :tongue:

i just checked out the link, if u do change ur hair color then i will deff see u, lol ;)

i just checked out the link, if u do change ur hair color then i will deff see u, lol ;)

:laugh:

Yah i'll def stand out then, but around union square there are a few other heads that do that kind of stuff, so who knows:tongue: Although i'll be dressed all nice and then POW, exciting hair:D