Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fri nov 28th grand opening of NATION in long island

BobG

If your sick of hip hop being played in every nightclub in long island then this is for you. A new party is about to explode on long island called NATION..its been put together by a great bunch of people who feel enough is enough...that it's about time..the global underground music scene returned to long island. Thus the creation of NATION...a party thats not for everyone...no ktu,

no hip hop, r&b or reggae...you'll hear great tribal, progressive, trance, hard house and all variations of the above...all cp heads are invited with free admission before midnight. Just bring a printout of this notification or ask for the clubplanet guest list. metromixradio will be on hand to also support this night...check out the website www.nationli.com more info will follow.....

Originally posted by mattm2o

Its extremly rare that ill endorse a party, but this is gonna be insane!!!!!

Its not the LI usual suspects throwing this party, and just wait and see the up coming dj lineup!!!

Everyone can say what they want but will be pleasently suprised!

so why say that instead of saying who is actually gona be there? Sounds like bulshit new party hype to me.

As a matter of fact it is in the same space that Eclipse was located. Eclipse is over what partys were there are now done.

This is a complete change over, the room is completley different that it was. That was then this is now. As was said before no commercial, no hip hop, no cheese house. It's so funny how people bitch about how there are no Long Island clubs that are throwing a decent party, well you can't knock it untill it happens, and if it sucks ill be the first one to admit it!

If anyone needs any info on this p/m me or email me @ MattM2o@yahoo.com

Im not knocking it...im live a few mins from Eclipse...its nice to have something around here now.

I know Ryan B, Ozzie (hurricane), ive worked for Bob G...i just wanted to know where it was. Ill come check it out as will my boys.

Used to be cool with Billy A til he moved to Vegas and I remember when denis did the sat parties last year.

Thank you for FINALLY answering my question. See you there.

As a matter of fact it is in the same space that Eclipse was located. Eclipse is over what partys were there are now done.

This is a complete change over, the room is completley different that it was. That was then this is now. As was said before no commercial, no hip hop, no cheese house. It's so funny how people bitch about how there are no Long Island clubs that are throwing a decent party, well you can't knock it untill it happens, and if it sucks ill be the first one to admit it!

If anyone needs any info on this p/m me or email me @ MattM2o@yahoo.com

sounds good to me... if there's some quality dj's in there that i like i'll be sure to stop by, though i'm imagining a lineup of pvd wannabe types, as well as the usual boris/tsettos and what not...

If anyone has any sugesstions for DJ's or sugesstions in general please forward it to NationLI.com !

Nothing is too outrageous, I have a ton of DJ's I personally would love to see at this party as well. There is also a chance for a local DJ breakthrough night so get those Demo CD's BURNIN!

With no offense to Denny Tsettos, Boris, and company this is not a commercial party and we are going to stick to the mission of "GLOBAL UNDERGROUND MUSIC & NITELIFE"!

All I have too say too all you doubters out there, you will be extermely surprised opening night. Anthony Nero spun in Ibiza and the guy is going to tear shit up. If you have never heard him or heard of him I suggest you get down to Nation and get ready for some non-stop beats.

Seems like everyone is saying there is nothing to do on Long Island good anymore, stop bitchin and get your asses down to Nation Nov 28th....

If anyone has any sugesstions for DJ's or sugesstions in general please forward it to NationLI.com !

Nothing is too outrageous, I have a ton of DJ's I personally would love to see at this party as well. There is also a chance for a local DJ breakthrough night so get those Demo CD's BURNIN!

With no offense to Denny Tsettos, Boris, and company this is not a commercial party and we are going to stick to the mission of "GLOBAL UNDERGROUND MUSIC & NITELIFE"!

i'd like to get excited based on what you're saying, honestly... it just doesnt' seem likely.. but i'll tell ya, if it really were to go with some non-commercial dj's i'd definetly stop in...