Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't you dare miss phil k @ nerve

mrmovement33

nerve def has some great upcoming events.

there's a strong possibility i'll see you in my travels next week :) ....it's been a while, abe.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

thanksgiving weekend,will see me @ nerve for artists like phil k, dave seaman, and a surprise that jon has cooked up for wednesday evening. yes, it's even better than your turkey. phil k is not to be missed if u r a break-beat enthusiast as myself. hope 2 see u all out @ nerve next week.:eek::)

phil k is one of the most talented dj's on the planet - no matter what styles you are into this is a show that any music enthusiast would be crazy to miss. really looking forward to this night - a rare chance to see a true genius at work on the decks. not to mention one of the nicest guys in the biz. :) :)

Originally posted by dpreston

phil k is one of the most talented dj's on the planet - no matter what styles you are into this is a show that any music enthusiast would be crazy to miss. really looking forward to this night - a rare chance to see a true genius at work on the decks. not to mention one of the nicest guys in the biz. :) :)

he also pwns dave :)

don't forget... we have dave seaman as well that night... one of the true forefathers of progressive house... should be a top night ended by a superb take over of sorts by non other than phil K - gonna rock -see you all on the 28th(friday) - hope too see you all on the 26th (wed) for Parks and wilson with a special opening set by chris & Mono:eek: :D = see you at nerve for THANKSgiving.....

on wednesday i have my final exam @ school. so hopefully this will be my celabration for passing my final. parks & wilson, phil k, and the legend dave seaman. @ my favorite club. wahooo!!!!!

rachel so nice to hear from you. i really do hope you can come out and celebrate with me next week @ nerve. phil k is a wicked dj. you and chaz will love him. :D whenever i think of phil k, i think of artists like nubreed, infusion, and grayarea.;) i also need to ask you about your halloween and your sexy costume.;):eek:

abe.....great muzik is coming peepz

Originally posted by mrmovement33

whenever i think of phil k, i think of artists like nubreed, infusion, and grayarea.;)

:eek: i think u just sold me on him right there.

i'll probably end up seeing you on friday. not sure about wednesday as yet since my week is starting off pretty hectic :D;)

good luck on your exam, ace.

~*R*~

Originally posted by raincrysobe

:eek: i think u just sold me on him right there.

i'll probably end up seeing you on friday. not sure about wednesday as yet since my week is starting off pretty hectic :D;)

good luck on your exam, ace.

~*R*~

don't miss wednesday - mick wilson is a trip! great fucking dj's also~:D

Originally posted by jcbliss

don't miss wednesday - mick wilson is a trip! great fucking dj's also~:D

that reminds me, i have that P&W cd you gave me which i'm gonna take with me on my trip so i have some more good music to listen to :cool: i really hope to make it out on wednesday to hear these guys spin....especially since i've heard so much about them.

okay, i'm off to see hybrid....my weekend has just begun....woo hoo!!