Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP soccer headz

bxbomb

oooh sorry Football:rolleyes:

Not knowing hardly shit bout socccer and growin up in city so never even played in school and just never got into the sport ,although I use to go some MISL games back in 80s

Just wonderin what all you feel about Freddy Adu and do u think he camn actually make an impact at all , Im thinkin he cant just cuz his body is big enough yet

What do the experts think

i've seen him play once. he reminds me a lot of another ghanian player from 10-15 years ago, abedi pele. very technical with the ball and a whole lotta speed.

being that he is 14, i think he made a very wise decision to stay in the MLS. he could easily play 4-5 years here while his mind for the game and his body develop and the go to europe. if he wouldve gone now he would have been eaten up alive, i really dont thnk he would've had much, if any first team opportunities in any of the big teams who were interested in him.

since he'll be in DC United I guess I'll go check him out once the new MLS season starts.

yeah i guess we wont know cuz 14 is wayyy to young , NIke gave him that bigass contract GUess there hopin they got their next Tiger woods.

ANy you guys old enough to remember watchin the Cosmos

I loved Beckenbauer, Chinaglia and Alberto ..anly caught the very end of Pele

Originally posted by sutogame

dont expect much from him

and that entire he is the next pele thing is a joke....

i agree. i think the media here just likes to blow everything out of proprtion. i thikn he has the abaility to become a very good player, but comparing him to pele is a fucking joke.

Originally posted by chaflas

I don't particularly think he should have stayed in the States, but he's only 14, so I don't blame him for staying home. At 14, I didn't go further than the park.

& AT 22 U ARE STILL THE SAME ... U DAMN HOMO:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D :D :laugh: