Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I must say everY place outside the northeast

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

CAN'T MAKE A GOOD LONG ISLAND ICE TEA!!!!! GRRRRRR:mad:

AND IN NJ, THEY ARE 2 BUCKS FOR ONE OF THOSE TALL GLASSES, NOT A FUCKING JEW ASS PLASTIC CUP....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ONE DAY I'M REALLY GONNA STRAIGHTEN OUT THIS SCENE...

ONE PLACE CHARGED ME 11 BUCKS!!!!!!!! FUCK DAT!

Guest brwneydtrouble

The mighty Saleen actually paid for a drink??? OMFG I DIE!!!!!!!

I make a kick ass Long Island. I remember guys coming back to my bar asking me to put some more cranberry in their drinks......:D

I never noticed that. Probably cause I rarely drink beer in a club. At least their drinks are served in glass (if I remember correctly). I just always enjoyed the atmosphere at Centro-Fly. And I liked Sullivan Room too. But hands down, my favorite club was Vinyl. Such a simple concept... a black room with a good sound system and really nice lighting to promote nothing but dancing!

Originally posted by philippio

I just always enjoyed the atmosphere at Centro-Fly. And I liked Sullivan Room too. But hands down, my favorite club was Vinyl. Such a simple concept... a black room with a good sound system and really nice lighting to promote nothing but dancing!

Well put :aright:...those are the best

places I think in the city...just too bad that L.E.S aren't residents anymore @ Centro. Their Thursday parties I believed were the best of the week. :D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

The mighty Saleen actually paid for a drink??? OMFG I DIE!!!!!!!

I make a kick ass Long Island. I remember guys coming back to my bar asking me to put some more cranberry in their drinks......:D

cranberry in a LONG ISLAND?????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by raverdoll

cranberry in a LONG ISLAND?????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

NONONONO, I guess I should have separated those two thoughts. *lol* Cranberry in their Cran and Vodka.

SOME people I know killed two bottles of Grey Goose, and a whole bottle of Black Label during conference.......Not pointing any fingers and beatfriek and Jimmy T.