Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving @ home or a restaurant?

darlok

Originally posted by darlok

Home made Turkey or Boston Market/restaurant turkey? Whats everyone havin this year??

I always had @ home but this time I think me and the fam are orderin out.

def home!! Nuttin better than the fam bringing over shit so you can feast and be thankful for what you have in front of you. I dont yhink Thanksgiving would be the same for me if they ordered out. Each one of my family members makes a good sumptin so I look forward to one of them bringing sumptin good.

Damn now I cant wait!!! BRING THE TURKEY DAMIT!!!

Lucky u.. Mala, maybe u know this but Y does my turkey always come out DRY from the oven?? :(

Because yo momma can't cook.

Seriously, I don't know. I've never cooked a turkey. I refuse to shove my hand in there to retrieve the giblets.

:puke:

Lucky u.. Mala, maybe u know this but Y does my turkey always come out DRY from the oven?? :(

when the turkey is really dry it usually means its just overcooked... and/or it wasnt basted with the juice while it was in the oven.

and definitely home cooked thanksgiving dinner. the yams are my fave :drool: i could live off them.

Home made Turkey or Boston Market/restaurant turkey? Whats everyone havin this year??

I always had @ home but this time I think me and the fam are orderin out.

deff home turkey, my mom makes the best turkey ever! this yr we will be going to my aunties house tho :D

overcooked... try basting it more often, and some ppl prefer to put a baking pan half filled with water in the oven at the same time to add moisture in the oven...

Originally posted by mala

Because yo momma can't cook.

Seriously, I don't know. I've never cooked a turkey. I refuse to shove my hand in there to retrieve the giblets.

:puke:

you can ass the butcher to pull all of it out... and then put it on the side for the stuffing...

oh and to answer the original question... homecooking...

we usually have thanksgiving at my house but not this yr. we're getting our whole kitchen and dining room and whatever the hell else they are doing to our house redone. so we don't have a kitchen to even cook. so we're goin out to dinner somewhere. its a nice place so hopefully it will be okay. i'm gona miss the left ova turkey though :(

Originally posted by clubindiva

we usually have thanksgiving at my house but not this yr. we're getting our whole kitchen and dining room and whatever the hell else they are doing to our house redone. so we don't have a kitchen to even cook. so we're goin out to dinner somewhere. its a nice place so hopefully it will be okay. i'm gona miss the left ova turkey though :(

Its okay d, remind me to bring you some on Sunday:D :tongue:

cant let my friend miss homemade turkey!

thanks for the help... U guys were right.. My mom rarely soaks that puppy up while it's in the oven.. that's why it's always dry.

I love breasts but not when i have wash em down with Coke after every bite

well if she does cook at home then suggest that she baste it more.... or try to do it urself to make sure it comes out somewhat better than uve had

Originally posted by linabina

well if she does cook at home then suggest that she baste it more.... or try to do it urself to make sure it comes out somewhat better than uve had

I already let her know.. Me and cooking is a big NUH-O btw, and cooking is a womens job. :) That's how it was and should be.

I already let her know.. Me and cooking is a big NUH-O btw, and cooking is a womens job. :) That's how it was and should be.

yes, so that way it'll be easier for her to put arsenic your food after you've sickened her with your awful personality...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

home without a doubt...... gotta baste.... and dont overcook.....and most important.....this is where everyone fucks up..... its gotta rest at least 40 minutes after cooking before you carve... that allows the juices to redistribute

do you baste it in xanax?

Originally posted by mssabina

yes, so that way it'll be easier for her to put arsenic your food after you've sickened her with your awful personality...

FUCK U to cock junkie.

Linabina and Dgmodel gave great pointers. Thanks. Mssabina stop suckin up to me. *rips the pacifier right outta ur nasty anthrax breathin mouth*