Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of shaving...

notallthere444

Originally posted by notallthere444

That really annoys me people that write there name after every post you fucken cunt. No one gives a shit your name is brandy..

and i highly doubt anybody cares about your sorry ass self. What a dork for turning this post into an arguement.

Thanks,

Brandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Exactly what i was thinking. Some ethnic groups have more hair than others.

:eek:

Thanks,

NotAllthere666

Tommy,

I don't get it, why are you so hateful sometimes? At times you are the nicest person on here and at other times I feel like I don't even know you...it's like jekyl and hyde with you :confused:

We're here if you need us

Originally posted by nomembername

Tommy,

I don't get it, why are you so hateful sometimes? At times you are the nicest person on here and at other times I feel like I don't even know you...it's like jekyl and hyde with you :confused:

We're here if you need us

If you have seen "A beautiful mind" with Russel Crowe, then you will understand!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks,

MemberName

Notallthere,

Anthony,

You shouldnt go around being so mean to people. Please allow Brandy to sign her name after each post if she wants. Pretty Please??? With sugar on top??? And Sprinkles???

Thanks,

Tommy

Well i dont see what the bigdeal is with peeps signing there nam, i think it should be in there signiture but whatever.

Dave

If you have seen "A beautiful mind" with Russel Crowe, then you will understand!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks,

MemberName

Speaking of "A Beautiful Mind", do you believe that Denzel Washington won best actor over Russel Crowe. That was some bullshit if you ask me (wanting to have a black female and male win the award together). Don't get me wrong, Denzel was and is a great actor but I don't think he deserved it.

Carry on

Originally posted by nomembername

Speaking of "A Beautiful Mind", do you believe that Denzel Washington won best actor over Russel Crowe. That was some bullshit if you ask me (wanting to have a black female and male win the award together). Don't get me wrong, Denzel was and is a great actor but I don't think he deserved it.

Carry on

:argue: :argue: :nono:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:working::beer:

Notallthere,

Anthony,

You shouldnt go around being so mean to people. Please allow Brandy to sign her name after each post if she wants. Pretty Please??? With sugar on top??? And Sprinkles???

Thanks,

Tommy

your always so calm... must be the K:eek:

Thanks,

Fort Dodge