Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Dinner

CrzyC

Ok guys...I fel like an idiot BUT....

I actually just got a call from my boss who said that he WILL work for me Thanksgiving Day weekend so that means I will be driving home to Pensacola for Turkey Day.

I am happy that I get to see the parental units but feel bad that I started this thread and am now going to back out of it. I hope that some of you guys get together and celebrate. I'll be gone from 11/26-11/30.

Have a good one!

Carisa

Originally posted by CrzyC

Ok guys...I fel like an idiot BUT....

I actually just got a call from my boss who said that he WILL work for me Thanksgiving Day weekend so that means I will be driving home to Pensacola for Turkey Day.

I am happy that I get to see the parental units but feel bad that I started this thread and am now going to back out of it. I hope that some of you guys get together and celebrate. I'll be gone from 11/26-11/30.

Have a good one!

Carisa

Well aren't you a party pooper ;)

Originally posted by CrzyC

What is it with you and Front Porch??? Do you own stock in that place or something???:laugh:

What are your plans? Are we ever going to see you again?

NIGGA DONT HAVE TO DRIVE !!! THATS WHAT IT IS !! THATS THE REAL REASON !!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SOBE THINKS HES SLLLLLLLICK !!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

NIGGA DONT HAVE TO DRIVE !!! THATS WHAT IT IS !! THATS THE REAL REASON !!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SOBE THINKS HES SLLLLLLLICK !!:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Sad thing is that he cant give directions to it though. I seem to remember you and GrooveEric walking a few extra blocks!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by pod

Damn, no one wants to party with the Wild Turkey.

eh, it's man's drink baby...

Dan why don't we throw you on the hood, my 'rents will feed you..homemade everything..ATW down to the whip cream..sorry no wild turkey, they're a bit on the conservative side..ok..very conservative..but at least they don't make you dress up for dinner..too much :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lilliz77

I am. This will be my first Thanksgiving without family. I would be interested. Can we make it at Hooters ;)

God Bless u lilliz :) LOL

prayers at hooters "i would like to thank

God for all the bountiful food he has provided.. the buffalo wings... the beer....... the boobs... er i mean bread"

:D