Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid Spears

revaluation

I can't stand these pop bitches....ya, she's hot, but whatever.

from an op-ed i just read:

Britney is also trying to sell units with the song "Touch of My Hand," an ode to masturbation. She imparted her wisdom to Diane Sawyer: "I can relate to that song. And like, we all can -- you'd be lying if you said you couldn't." (But not if you're 10 and idolize Britney Spears.) Then she lamely continued: "I mean, it's not something you openly talk about with a lot of people, it's something sacred; and it's something I wanted to write about, so." Even Diane winced: "Sacred?" Britney started to struggle: "No, the song, 'Touch of My Hand,' talking about indulging in yourself." Diane again: "And that's sacred?" Britney's brain, like, collapsed: "It is sacred to me, but in a way, explaining, um, OK, I'm confusing myself right now."

bwahahahaa!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I wouldn't write her off as just another pretty face. She might not be the brightest crayon in the box but she certainly knows what sells.

she's as dumb as they come.........she doesn't make any decisions, it's her team(PR, mgr, record execs, etc..) that tell her what do and to act like a slut. In closing, I would do her like the dumb bitch she is......I think I like Christina Aguilera(sp) better, she's naturally nice and dirty, doesn't have to pretend to be, better body too

Originally posted by pgiddy

she's as dumb as they come.........she doesn't make any decisions, it's her team(PR, mgr, record execs, etc..) that tell her what do and to act like a slut. In closing, I would do her like the dumb bitch she is......I think I like Christina Aguilera(sp) better, she's naturally nice and dirty, doesn't have to pretend to be, better body too

I agree that she doesn't make the decisions but I honestly don't think she's as dumb as she pretends to be.

I think Christina Aguilera is far more talented vocally than Britney but I disagree that she has the better body. I'm sorry but Britney's body is smokin' :eek:

03.jpg

She has a pretty strict workout regime. If I had her body I'd probably walk around with as little clothes as possible, probably even naked!

I agree with Tini, it's easy to dismiss her as a total dunce, but she's definitely got a handle on what it takes to sell records.

And really, since when did talent have any bearing on how succesful you can be?

My homeland has produced some of the most talentless yet succesful bands ever to make music - step forward Spice Girls...

Cheers

Dan

ps. also, you're right on, Vicman, I'd rocket one up Britney in a heartbeat too...

I agree that she doesn't make the decisions but I honestly don't think she's as dumb as she pretends to be.

I think Christina Aguilera is far more talented vocally than Britney but I disagree that she has the better body. I'm sorry but Britney's body is smokin' :eek:

03.jpg

She has a pretty strict workout regime. If I had her body I'd probably walk around with as little clothes as possible, probably even naked!

:drool: did she even graduate from high school? Please a retarded moneky is smarter then her, just listen to her speak, it's painful to listen to her. That pic does look hot though, but wonder how long she starved herself beforehand and how much airbrushing they did, you can just see it.......post pics of my girls now......it's only fair....

Originally posted by dansampson

I agree with Tini, it's easy to dismiss her as a total dunce, but she's definitely got a handle on what it takes to sell records.

And really, since when did talent have any bearing on how succesful you can be?

My homeland has produced some of the most talentless yet succesful bands ever to make music - step forward Spice Girls...

Cheers

Dan

ps. also, you're right on, Vicman, I'd rocket one up Britney in a heartbeat too...

sex sells thats nothing new, she wasn't the first one to figure that out. If it was left up to her she would not be where she is today....she doesn't have a clue....

Originally posted by pgiddy

sex sells thats nothing new, she wasn't the first one to figure that out. If it was left up to her she would not be where she is today....she doesn't have a clue....

I'm not arguing with the fact that she has a good team behind her that knows what they are doing. I'm just saying that she's got a little more intelligence than let's say... Jessica Simpson :D Though now that I think about it... that's not saying much. :funny:

Oh and I use to think Christina Aguilera was hot but I don't like her with black hair. Awesome voice though.

Oh and I use to think Christina Aguilera was hot but I don't like her with black hair. Awesome voice though.

she sings? Hmmm I didn't even know that, anyways who cares about her voice.....pictures please:blank:

good point dan, but at least EDM is a staple over there. the only place you hear EDM in the mainstream here is in commercials.

I thought she would actually start making some fat tracks bc she had such badass producers, but oh well. the stuff she did with the Neptunes was tight.

But now she just comes off as an industry lacky. all that bullshit about "artistic freedom", my ass. try to say that she's a rolemodel for girls, and then try to defend masturbation as "sacred"? wtf? i bet her PR peeps were freaking...

lol, crank. i was looking for those pics but I couldn't find them. But I posted a hot pic of her :D

ew I'm gonna kill you, thats soo nasty, why did you have to ruin it for me. Please fix and attach the good pics

shes got a handle on what it takes to sell records because a lot of highly paid people tell her how to act, what to say, how to dress, how to dance etc.......

she is eye candy and nothing more

i'd fucking kill it and have the leftovers for dinner the next night