Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Room in his closet

guest00901

So I read today in the paper they found a room in the back wall of his closet in his house which was decorated like a child's room with peter pan bed sheets, a mickey mouse phone and pictures of smileing dipered babies.

This dude is a fuckin werido I think he needs to be put away. I also read in yesturdays paper that if he went to jail they would have to put him in a secure area because child molesters usually get killed by inmates in jail.

I think he needs to get ass raped in jail...see how that sicko likes it:mad:

wow your fucked up. since when is it illegal to do what you want in your own house? i had a pretty fucked up childhood and i try to relive it sometimes. i watch cartoons, eat cereal and do alot of childlike stuff sometimes (although i dont have peter pan sheets), im not saying he dindt do nuthing but at least wait till theres proof. remember in america its innocent until proven guilty. maybe when he was young he used to hide in his closet when his pops was lookin to beat his ass, and it became like a sanctuary so when he got dough he made a secret closet room for himself. i dunno about the pictures of babies though... anyway you shouldnt hope anyone gets it in the ass in jail cuz thats just wrong. one day one of your relatives might be in a similar situation and what would you say then? or what if you were a catholic? i dont think there should be so much focus on this in the media. fuck it its not important. there will be a trial and thats it. we shouldnt give up our focus to this. we should focus on iraq and osama bin laden. were gonna end up talkin about m.j. while our soldiers are dying.

Originally posted by djxeno

his pops was gansta.

but i dont know about this dude anymore, hes a total wierdo i think he might have did it.

I have a sinking feeling that Kobe Bryant might be some how involved. :shaky:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

did u hear that the Pope sent Jacko a message? that if he kept acting like this, he would have to make him a Priest...;):tongue:

Classic. :)