Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Spears reward $$$

madlootkid

Celebrity phone numbers rule.

Every so often I'm gonna issue out a challenge and see if a certain number can be attained. I know a lot of you may think I'm joking... but I'm not. To anyone who gets me the cell phone number of Britney Spears I will give them $100.

That may not seem like a lot, but for someone out there, it might be easy to obtain that number and thats an easy $100 in their pocket. Email me - microj@cox.net if you have any questions or if you have the right number. I'll pay you check or pay-pal.

Good luck.

Originally posted by bbbooom

my brother gave me paris hiltons digits :blank:

haha I got her # and it just rang and said her mailbox was full (just about the same week off her sex tape being released. Then one day I saw E Entertainment and how Paris just got back to the U.S. from a London fashion show. Anyway, I decided to call the # one more time and it was disconnected. To this day I wonder if it her #.:confused:

Originally posted by origskeemr

haha I got her # and it just rang and said her mailbox was full (just about the same week off her sex tape being released. Then one day I saw E Entertainment and how Paris just got back to the U.S. from a London fashion show. Anyway, I decided to call the # one more time and it was disconnected. To this day I wonder if it her #.:confused:

yea my bro called and it said it was disconnected too lol

Originally posted by origskeemr

it was def her number cause Howard Stern had the guy from US mag on his show fri. The guy said he was with paris in the airport and she got like 30 calls there. He also said she does listen to them cause she knew HS called it. And i also heard on the radio that she went into atnt store to get a new cell

Originally posted by madlootkid

Celebrity phone numbers rule.

Every so often I'm gonna issue out a challenge and see if a certain number can be attained. I know a lot of you may think I'm joking... but I'm not. To anyone who gets me the cell phone number of Britney Spears I will give them $100.

That may not seem like a lot, but for someone out there, it might be easy to obtain that number and thats an easy $100 in their pocket. Email me - microj@cox.net if you have any questions or if you have the right number. I'll pay you check or pay-pal.

Good luck.

It isent a problem. I woudent give it for less then 2 k

But im pretty sure i could get it

Originally posted by incredulous

it was def her number cause Howard Stern had the guy from US mag on his show fri. The guy said he was with paris in the airport and she got like 30 calls there. He also said she does listen to them cause she knew HS called it. And i also heard on the radio that she went into atnt store to get a new cell

damn I was gunna leave a message too lol I was gunna pretend I was her friend who changed his # to see if she would call back.:laugh:

hahah this is the # 310.990.7444

:( it doesnt work though anymore