Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jackets...

nSyNcBaBy

im looking to buy a jacket... or coat... or whatever.. lol... but i want one thats black... sorta mid-thigh length, with faux fur collar trim and maybe even cuffs too.... dont really prefer leather... but ill take anything... i need ideas cuz id really like to get a new coat to go out in when im slightly more dressed up than usual :)

any ideas would help :)

and something preferably under $200...

i can't find it either now... i guess it sold out... but i found a few more that are similar to it, also on sale:

Esprit $147

this is the same as the other one as i posted but it's corduroy and doesn't come in black... i suggest you check out macy's if you really like that black one, they might have it... personally, i really think the Esprit one is cuter, even if it does cost a bit more... anyway... here's the other coat:

Giacca $76

Hi,

I'm a random browser (actually I was googling for something and got this forum), but I saw this thread and couldn't resist putting up some ideas, too.

I don't know what your style is, but here's a parka from american eagle outfitters, and it actually comes in black...The nice thing is that it's now on sale for $89.95:

0382_8521_001.jpg

These are Nordstrom's (I don't know your location, but they're also online):

Actually, this one just comes in 'chocolate', but I thought I'd post because I like the style. It's $168:

100068.jpg

This one comes just under the $200 mark, it's $188:

101873.jpg

I like the one above ^ because it looks very similar to this one that I like...except it's $695. :(

F4W8346_mn.jpg ... F4W8346_an.jpg

Yeah...I like parkas. :half: Well, good luck!