Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V at Crobar review......

renzo2

I'm sad to say that Edgar dissapointed the hell out of me!!! He COMPLETELY SUCKED ASS!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDGAR'S THE MAN!!!! HE TORE THE PLACE UP AGAIN LIKE ONLY HE CAN.....NICE MEETING SOME NEW PEEPS.

:D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chaflas

I'm sad to say that Edgar dissapointed the hell out of me!!! He COMPLETELY SUCKED ASS!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDGAR'S THE MAN!!!! HE TORE THE PLACE UP AGAIN LIKE ONLY HE CAN.....NICE MEETING SOME NEW PEEPS.

:laugh: good one chaflas... yeah his set was KRUCIAL ... started a bit slow n wierd but as always comes back to KILL THE FUCKIN PLACE !!!! (in a positive way :D ) dancefloor was packed all the way to the end :eek: :eek: with everyone in the crowd cheering for EV after it was all over !!! it was fuckin great .. glad to hang out with my closest of peeps :cool: :cool: :D

Originally posted by arturob

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggg

one word: WUNDERVOLL!

i died so hard. my god it was fuckin good!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

wunderbarrrrrrrrr, wundervolllllllllll, superschoen und supertoll!

wunderbar! wundervoll! und ich tanz'einfach weiter!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

english arturo :cool::D

Originally posted by arturob

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggg

one word: WUNDERVOLL!

i died so hard. my god it was fuckin good!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

wunderbarrrrrrrrr, wundervolllllllllll, superschoen und supertoll!

wunderbar! wundervoll! und ich tanz'einfach weiter!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

im with what ever he said he sounded good and so did the music. Crobar is still the S**T :eek: what are we by already year three or four for Crobar?not bad!

Originally posted by laliux

I am sure it was his best set ever till the next time he play cuz that one will become the best too.

These tranceheads...sigh! :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blown:

Nahh, glad you guys had a good time and "died again".... You guys die more than any people I've ever met..... Glad you have more than 9-lives;) :tongue: :tongue:

i showed up just in time for an nice hard Edgar V afterhours set.

poor Lex, he picked me up from the airport took me out for some Mexican and than he got sick like Montazuma's revenge. Some kind of food poisoning. but big ups to Edgar & Maria for all the fun and to the CPer's in the house showing mad love for our boy,

thanks for the good times.

good times were had again by all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every1 hatin cuz us tranceheads actually go out to to have a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so therefore thats what we always have!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D nice meeting some of the newer c.pers, and of course its always annoying...ooops i mean a plaseure hangin with the regulars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: till next time ....G O O D T I M E S!!!!!

omfg!~~!~!@~@~ PIX ARE GREAT!!!!

Lichtermeer, Farbenrausch,

Spiegelglanz, Schall und Rauch

Gedanken die vorüberziehen

Vision aus Schweiß und Endorphin

Allein mit mir im Rythmusraum

vergeht die Zeit ganz wie im Traum

hier geht die Sonne immer auf

und ich tanz' einfach weiter

WUNDERVOLL!

I woke up this morning and my throat was hurting pretty bad. I Think I damaged a Vocal Chord when I was yelling across the room for those 2 girls dancing on the little stage to "Take it off". But anyways, I had a blast, of course I had a little too much to drink and got pretty banged up, I still feel it. But I will see you all at PVD tonight.

Guest saleen351

looks like the trance heads whipped up a home made batch of Bathtub Tina....... or better known as as "O.M.G" when used at a trance event....

Yeah yeah yeah yeah...what can us tranceheads say about Edgar V? It was sick most of us died,some died harder, and it was another great night over at Crobar.The same response(reviews) like always huh? Well let me tell you haters or househeads o quien sea till you go and "STAY" till "THE END" of Edgars set then you all willl know wtf we are talking about. All the times that i've gone to Crobat to see EV spin there always good times but last night was different.In a bit I got flash backs of the afterhours he use to throw down back at the old space :eek:As usual Ev got the place in the mood ,place was packed and dancing their asses off ! ! ! ! ! :DAs the night got later the beats got harder,threw down that track named,Katana I believe and the place was loving it,then for the first time herd GAME-MASTERS 2 and that shyt was just fucking siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ! ! ! :cool:Then forget about it,UNLEASH the fucking MADNESS by far the hardest set IMO ever throwned down,like I said before went through memory lane for a bit back at the afterhours back in the days,just banging for those that stayed to the end know what im talking about,not to mentioned a classic for me, COCAINE 9the track) ! ! ! ! ! ! It was great to look down at the dance floor around 4:30 and see that it was still pretty packed till the end with some hardcore peeps.

By far Edgars best set @ Crobar well @least till his next one ;):D

It was great hanging out with the usuals

Maria

Michelle

Tonie

Good to see Miriam stop by

Crazy C

Edgar

Flip

Eric

Nice metting Chaflas

Same for the Professor

Mirza

K:screwy: KY

Bling

Beatfriek

and everyone else..........

TILL NEXT TIME..........PEACE :cool:

Originally posted by happyface

Yeah yeah yeah yeah...what can us tranceheads say about Edgar V? It was sick most of us died,some died harder, and it was another great night over at Crobar.The same response(reviews) like always huh? Well let me tell you haters or househeads o quien sea till you go and "STAY" till "THE END" of Edgars set then you all willl know wtf we are talking about. All the times that i've gone to Crobat to see EV spin there always good times but last night was different.In a bit I got flash backs of the afterhours he use to throw down back at the old space :eek: As usual Ev got the place in the mood ,place was packed and dancing their asses off ! ! ! ! ! :D As the night got later the beats got harder,threw down that track named,Katana I believe and the place was loving it,then for the first time herd GAME-MASTERS 2 and that shyt was just fucking siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ! ! ! :cool: Then forget about it,UNLEASH the fucking MADNESS by far the hardest set IMO ever throwned down,like I said before went through memory lane for a bit back at the afterhours back in the days,just banging for those that stayed to the end know what im talking about,not to mentioned a classic for me, COCAINE 9the track) ! ! ! ! ! ! It was great to look down at the dance floor around 4:30 and see that it was still pretty packed till the end with some hardcore peeps.

By far Edgars best set @ Crobar well @least till his next one ;):D

It was great hanging out with the usuals

Maria

Michelle

Tonie

Good to see Miriam stop by

Crazy C

Edgar

Flip

Eric

Nice metting Chaflas

Same for the Professor