Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mistress Barbarra Review

djdekan

incredible! Misstress was the Bass :D

also A/C was working great, the problem last week was due to human error, won't happen again

the door staff seemed much nicer, not just to me, others commented the same as well

I wonder why they are charging so much for regular drinks, I would have to assume gratuity is included in that, just like they do at many Sobe restaurants, I really think they should lower the prices and sell more drinks, probably make much more money in the long run

Also someone said they had signed up for the club's e-mail list but never received anything for this week, they definitely need to get that going in order to help build the sense of community, but anyway at least they've got a hot chick collecting e-mails addresses ;)

and where was AT! only excuse would have to be out of town...

also the cover charge is not an issue, there are ample opportunities for people who plan ahead to get on a guest list, and if you don't plan ahead then don't complain...

the drinks at Privilege are way too high. other then that, I don't have one other complaint about the place. the staff is among most pleasant around. smooth entrance at the door, never any issues at the bar. the club is a pretty decent size. the sound system is compact and very effective. dance floor is a nice size. I like the fact you can interact with the DJ. the dj booth is right on the floor. the decor is pretty cool.

the music from the two opening DJ’s was pretty decent. Mistress Barbara came on around 2:00am. I have heard some of her stuff before, but never had the opportunity to hear her live. this woman is not only beautiful in looks and personality. She can throw it down nasty on the dex. the beats where non-stop. her style reminds me a lot of Carl Cox

the vibe in Privilege is awesome. no attititude just people dancing all over the place, and feeling the beats. the crowd was not huge, but it was very decent IMO.

I'm not sure what the future holds for Privilege. for the sake of our scene.I hope they continue to build a following. if last night serves as any indication.the future looks bright..:cool:

also the guy on lights was doing a brilliant job... that room with that sound and lights and everything gives me a really trippy feeling though I wasn't on anything and I don't drink either... maybe I was getting a flash back to the Mix

It was not as packed as last Saturday, I think they over-did a bit for the opening... but the crowd was really cool, and the vibe was perfect! no matter what happens for them in the future this night was one of the best ever on Sobe... those who missed it can console themselves with their endless predictions

Great night. Really enjoyed this venue the last 2 weekends. Really looking forward towards Christian Smith. Like Erik said, there something about the place that brings you back to the mix. I don't know what it is ...but its an easy club to just let go and dance your'e arse off! Wasn't incredible bussy but it was never close from being empty. The vibe was deff. there. My only tip on the place is that the opening dj(great dj in-deed) should start off the night playing some funkier tracks.... at 12:30 it seems the music is already peak time when it should resemble the start of the night..... Great night all around.

better than most guy dj's i've seen .. fucking amazing .. she brought it and she looked great doing it too .. :)

good to see you kids out .. went at 3 and it was kinda busy saw a few people who i saw last week .. wish i could've stayed longer but it was alrready a long night .. hope to see her agian soon :D :D :D