Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you guys are right..TRANCE IS DEAD!

fended

Originally posted by meng

What a ridiculous argument you guys keep here with this trance vs. house shit. Good music is good music....cheesy music is cheesy music....no matter what genre it is....

:rolleyes:

HEYYYYYYYYY !!! THEY STARTED IT !!:mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :D :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont know about anything...no one here is being forced to like anything. true the polls or trends affect who comes to miami, but whatever!...i love the sounds of howells, zabiela, kleinenberg, burridge, sasha, tripwire, etc. who is gonna make me change my preference? no one!

if youre not part of the solution, youre part of the problem, so stfu and dance!

it's ridiculous how you all keep fighting over this shit man. I'm 20 and i can't wait to be able to hit Space and sobe without a problem and you know what? I'll be hitting every fuking club wether it's Edgar V playing or Oscar G. YOu people are "adults" now so quit whining. Trance is a big part of electronic music and no matter what, it'll still be 5 years from now! I love house too, in fact, I love all of electronic music. If the sound is good, i'm there.

I don't get it though man, i just don't get it. WTF is this talk about trance being kid music??!!! Sad......:confused:

Originally posted by Bling

house is awesome ok i said it .. sometimes i want to hear house more than trance.. depends on my mood. but if i had to choose btw lets say a top house dj or top trance dj .. yes ill go the trance route..

does that make me a bad person?!!!! :rolleyes:

no, it makes you a bad animal. :blank:

Originally posted by Bling

house is awesome ok i said it .. sometimes i want to hear house more than trance.. depends on my mood. but if i had to choose btw lets say a top house dj or top trance dj .. yes ill go the trance route..

does that make me a bad person?!!!! :rolleyes:

no, it makes you a good animal. :blank:

this debate is annoying already......

Although house is my personal fav, im not gonna front and say i dont like some trance because i do....

I also like many other styles of music but i am sick of purist attitudes....just because 1 style of music is YOUR favorite dosnt mean everyone else"s taste sucks!

taste is subjective.. hell at times ive even listened to gothic and liked it. i went to club soho once and it was some goth nite and the music wasnt that bad..... it may not be for everyone. but im always one to listen to new sounds........

yes, i must agree with you there andres. but, dude that was almost 6 years ago. times have changed and the music has changed. don't get me wrong i will never forget that night back in "98" when i heard pvd. he was amazing. a night i will never forget.;):D

andres what are you doing this wednesday. go and check out parks & wilson @ nerve. i know u would dig them.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

yes, i must agree with you there andres. but, dude that was almost 6 years ago. times have changed and the music has changed. don't get me wrong i will never forget that night back in "98" when i heard pvd. he was amazing. a night i will never forget.;):D

andres what are you doing this wednesday. go and check out parks & wilson @ nerve. i know u would dig them.

so what if it was 6 , 7 , or even 8 years ago .. trance isnt the same at all... its sooooo much different ... you dumb asses just have it in your heads that since u were listening to it 6 or 7 years ago its still the same or whatever .. its really not ... & if you would open your tiny little brains for one second & stop being so ignorant maybe you would appreciate something you clearly know nothing about .. ive been listening to house since the days of twu without hatts :eek: so gimme a fucking break ... & if im gonna say i hate house cause when i think of house i think of 2 without hatts , then id be just as ignorant & stupid as the rest of you who bash this n that .. cause i heard a2 without hatts track the other day & i tell u... house is sooooooooo different .. so i cant go on shit that is years old .. ty have a nice day :)

Originally posted by houze-kitty

this debate is annoying already......

Although house is my personal fav, im not gonna front and say i dont like some trance because i do....

I also like many other styles of music but i am sick of purist attitudes....just because 1 style of music is YOUR favorite dosnt mean everyone else"s taste sucks!

it was never intended to be the tiring deabte of trance vs. house. it was to tease the househeads and the particular ones who hate trance sooo much (but used to like it:rolleyes: ) that would like to see it vanish from the face of the earth.

someone up top got my point either in this thread or another and said that its always the househeads picking on the tranceheads. when indeed trance heads for the most part like house. as well:blank:

and i was doing it to bother the "cool" and "underground" people on here:rolleyes: how great of a weekend for trance music was in this town this past weekend and that it is not going away its actually evolving rather nicely thanks to AVB and PVD and Tiesto and others.

dont confuse commercial cheese with trance.:blown:

have a nice day:D