Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundFactory alternative on Sat nite?Exit any good?

Originally posted by SiDFresh

WEll, it's my dags birthday & since Junior taken over Factory, need a new place to go.

Only requirement, Trance music. Any ideas?

Exit any good on Sat nites or is it still power 105?

Actually to be honest, I haven't been to the Factory in AGES!! But my friend really wanted to go there for his birthday, now we can't figure out where to go. WHY is it SOOOO hard to find a spot to go to that plays Trance/Hard Trance, etc!?!?! I'm just sick of Hip/Hop and KTU house music everywhere. Arghhhh!

Originally posted by SiDFresh

Actually to be honest, I haven't been to the Factory in AGES!! But my friend really wanted to go there for his birthday, now we can't figure out where to go. WHY is it SOOOO hard to find a spot to go to that plays Trance/Hard Trance, etc!?!?! I'm just sick of Hip/Hop and KTU house music everywhere. Arghhhh!

Well there is a big difference between Ktu house, and the house that people play in certain clubs.

I used to enjoy the sounds of the factory myself, however Sullivans at 218 Sullivan st in the village has some pretty good lineups.. It's a bit small, but the vibe is always good. And then of course you always have DANNY T, HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN AT ARC ON FRIDAYS. :D

I think all you Jp fans must remember one thing. In the beginning Jp's music sounded alot like Juniors. I know Jp & i also know Junior. JPeters used to goto Twilo * when Junior spun there. He admires Junior's music. SO maybe if you can stop & think for a minute & you want to hear some amazing trance and house music , come to SF saturday night. ANd hear the Legendary JUNIOR vaSQUEZ , I garuntee you will like it.

Originally posted by brandonius54w

I think all you Jp fans must remember one thing. In the beginning Jp's music sounded alot like Juniors. I know Jp & i also know Junior. JPeters used to goto Twilo * when Junior spun there. He admires Junior's music. SO maybe if you can stop & think for a minute & you want to hear some amazing trance and house music , come to SF saturday night. ANd hear the Legendary JUNIOR vaSQUEZ , I garuntee you will like it.

Only problem is Junior is famous for not letting women into his events. If you are a gay dude or with a bunch of guys who just want to go out dancing, Junior is great. Otherwise I'd look elsewhere.

Possibly Sullivan Room or Openair

the white room in exit has afterhours now?? that's news to me.. That room is soo tiny though.. how good can an afterhours be in such a tiny venue.. I forget whether you are looking for an afterhours or a place that plays trance but... i went to dna once out in queens... really good hard music.. i heard it on the radio last saturday night at around 3-3:30 they were playing some nice trance.. It was broadcasted on ktu but it wasn't ktu bs vocal house or lasgo.. The music was ill.. I think it ends at 4 but it's probably worth checking out..