Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

upon further review of the picture I still feel that the crossdresser is better and more feminine looking then the pigeon nose. In my opinion, if a guy is better looking then you at your own gender you have problems. I dunno, something about that Tiny Tim like nose sets me off. And those horrible eyelashes, why are they spread apart so much? She just looks like some cheap Romanian gypsy that fucked a rich stock broker.

upon further review of the picture? LOL You know whats funny.. A long time ago when you dedicated your "precious" time to posting a thread called "re-savannah pictures" dedicated all to me, the thread was a total flop but bc you saw that you really dont annoy me. I find you entertaiing actually, even if it is insulting me.. Everyone talks shit, thats just human nature, and hey, you cant please everyone..But back to the point-that thread is missing.. as in MIA, not even included in my past threads..TOTALLY DELETED from the messageboards.. And it wasnt a deletion we were aware of bc if it were deleted for SOME strange reason (which there were no apparent reason, just you hiding behind a fake sn making fun of people-same old boring story) a mod always announces it.. So my point is - you have to be a mod, bc they are the only one who can delete threads.