Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

Guest gabo
See.. its DEF naughtybabe.
it cant be naughty cause she can only delete threads on the sxex board. so, if its a mod it has to be on on the bump.

Well said. I think I should work closely with hotbarbie and her girls on this and other big matters :devil::)

He's laughing with another girl

And playing with another heart.

Placing high stakes, making hearts ache.

He's loved in seven languages.

Diamond nights and ruby lights, high in the sky.

Heaven help him, when he falls.

Diamond life, lover boy.

We move in space with minimum waste and maximum joy.

City lights and business nights.

When you require streetcar desire for higher heights.

No place for beginners or sensitive hearts

When sentiment is left to chance.

No place to be ending but somewhere to start.

No need to ask.

He's a smooth operator,

smooth operator,

smooth operator,

smooth operator.

Coast to coast, LA to Chicago, western male.

Across the north and south, to Key Largo, love for sale.

Face to face, each classic case.

We shadow box and double cross,

Yet need the chase.

A license to love, insurance to hold.

Melts all your memories and change into gold.

His eyes are like angels but his heart is cold.

No need to ask.

He's a smooth operator,

smooth operator,

smooth operator,

smooth operator.

Coast to coast, LA to Chicago, western male.

Across the north and south, to Key Largo, love for sale.

Smooth operator,

smooth operator,

smooth operator,

smooth operator,

smooth operator...

He's laughing with another girl

And playing with another heart.

Placing high stakes, making hearts ache.

He's loved in seven languages.

Diamond nights and ruby lights, high in the sky.

Heaven help him, when he falls.

NMN - If you were here, I would have sent you down the street to join the latin chicks in the recap below. You would have gotten somewhere with one, trust me.

Friday night - hot chick blws me driver seat just blcks from a beverlyhills 90210 cop dui check point with cops chasing down drivers in my rearview mirror. Sametime - getting vm mails from a hot latin chick telling to come down to to this lesbian party 1/2 mile away that I got her (str8) and her latina (lesbian) cousin into. Of course, Im busy... Friday/ Sat morning - lottsa luving includ 3 rounds of bjs. Saturday day - approx 6 missed calls from the model (annoying) former chick wanting to hang. Sat night - hang w/ a new bud, he sees another ex of mine and falls off the chair saying shes the prettiest chick he's ever seen. We loose her. He and I hit up another bar. Sat Final Call - Enter: OC bartender chick who gives a ph# over fast. Sat Afterhours - ex is bitching im not hanging with her at the bartender chicks' pad. Sunday Day - latin chick from friday calls me and tells me shes wanted me for months and was pissed I didnt show up to join her and her cousin.

This is like a clean version of MONSTERGUIDO'S night out (or whatever that guys name was :laugh: ) .

NMN - If you were here, I would have sent you down the street to join the latin chicks in the recap below. You would have gotten somewhere with one, trust me.

Friday night - hot chick blws me driver seat just blcks from a beverlyhills 90210 cop dui check point with cops chasing down drivers in my rearview mirror. Sametime - getting vm mails from a hot latin chick telling to come down to to this lesbian party 1/2 mile away that I got her (str8) and her latina (lesbian) cousin into. Of course, Im busy... Friday/ Sat morning - lottsa luving includ 3 rounds of bjs. Saturday day - approx 6 missed calls from the model (annoying) former chick wanting to hang. Sat night - hang w/ a new bud, he sees another ex of mine and falls off the chair saying shes the prettiest chick he's ever seen. We loose her. He and I hit up another bar. Sat Final Call - Enter: OC bartender chick who gives a ph# over fast. Sat Afterhours - ex is bitching im not hanging with her at the bartender chicks' pad. Sunday Day - latin chick from friday calls me and tells me shes wanted me for months and was pissed I didnt show up to join her and her cousin.

I liked it better when you use to quote everyone....that shit you just posted made my head hurt

not hatin son...it was a good story and all it was just tough to read all bunched up like that with it being so late in the day and shit ya know...my eyes are all tired

so you didn't tap any of these chicks though, right?

No. Friday chick - tapped. Voice mail Latin chick called me on sunday - said Im getting sum this week finally (but shes a lotta bs, I wouldnt believe her). And bartender chick - we'll see.