Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz@Space this Sat 11/29

mdamon7278

Whats up everyone, hope everyone enjoyed MS and PVD at the crowded space last night, well from the news that i got earlier today, Markus will be back at Space this sat from 12-3 on this holiday weekend, oh yeah so if anyone of you guys and girls are not doing anything this weekend other then working off that turkey, come out and support the Best DJ in south florida at Space, oh yeha another night of amazing set, see you focks there!!!

Damon 2.0

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Now Now people, JBK=just be kool, its all good, with Markus, we all come together and celebrate the life of trance, and its all good, lololol, keep the peace!!!

Damon 2.0

Peace in the Southeast!!!

:laugh: naa me n ramon are just messin around ... ill be there no matter what time hes going on :D;)

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Now Now people, JBK=just be kool, its all good, with Markus, we all come together and celebrate the life of trance, and its all good, lololol, keep the peace!!!

Damon 2.0

Peace in the Southeast!!!

i have no problems with trance .. im just saying im amazed that people get booked and they get a 3 hour set and they complain .. i'm lucky if i get to see dj's i want to see once a fuckin year not once a week for 3 hours.

Originally posted by rcrespo

i have no problems with trance .. im just saying im amazed that people get booked and they get a 3 hour set and they complain .. i'm lucky if i get to see dj's i want to see once a fuckin year not once a week for 3 hours.

dude i thought u were just fuckin around ... cause i was ... just relax tho .. u r takin things wayyyyy too serious ramon .. wake up on the wrong side of the bed ??

Originally posted by koky

dude i thought u were just fuckin around ... cause i was ... just relax tho .. u r takin things wayyyyy too serious ramon .. wake up on the wrong side of the bed ??

naw im fine .. just pisses me off sometimes .. how much you people take for granted :)