Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tanning!!

Beer Chick

Hm what kind of lotion did you use? If you used one with a "tingle factor" that might have made you itchy, but would have went away after a day or two.

Maybe you're just sunburn, did you go in for too long?? Are you red???

If you just started tanning, start off very slow, 5 minutes at a time, and work your way up.

Who knows though, maybe you were just allergic to the lotion you used....next time try a different lotion or maybe even none at all..

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hm what kind of lotion did you use? If you used one with a "tingle factor" that might have made you itchy, but would have went away after a day or two.

Maybe you're just sunburn, did you go in for too long?? Are you red???

If you just started tanning, start off very slow, 5 minutes at a time, and work your way up.

Who knows though, maybe you were just allergic to the lotion you used....next time try a different lotion or maybe even none at all..

Well i bought a lotion from the tanning parlor but i don't know if the itchyness has been caused by that or not. Do you know how long the itchyness is going to stay for?

I'd say you probably just got burnt. When a few of my friends first started going for prom back a few years, they went in for 5 mins because they were fair skinned and they still got burnt.

One grand for tanning is ludicrous...if she goes that often she should be putting that money into cancer treatments later in life.

I just went in a new booth that is amazing...you only need to do it 2-3 times a month and you keep a real decent color and its strong, but you stay real cool because of its style and vents. I think I am in love. ;) naaaa I'm not that superficial, really.

Originally posted by Beer Chick

Well i bought a lotion from the tanning parlor but i don't know if the itchyness has been caused by that or not. Do you know how long the itchyness is going to stay for?

Tanning dries out your skin terribly, especially being that your skin isn't used to it. The itchiness could drive you crazy especially if you just finished shaving :worry: Just apply a thick lotion or cream repeatedly i.e. Keri lotion an you should be fine.. It usually lasts about a week