Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris & Baez or DT & Vibe

Okay. So tonight is the big night. Should I hit up roxy or arc. Now I remember when I saw Boris at the Perfect World and he was going on all out hard tribal, but Roxy tends to be getting more and more trancy while arc tends to be getting more and more darker. However I never heard DJ Vibe before. If anyone knows where there will be more harder house let me know. Most of the people here are going to roxy right?

Originally posted by fatalalchemist

Okay. So tonight is the big night. Should I hit up roxy or arc. Now I remember when I saw Boris at the Perfect World and he was going on all out hard tribal, but Roxy tends to be getting more and more trancy while arc tends to be getting more and more darker. However I never heard DJ Vibe before. If anyone knows where there will be more harder house let me know. Most of the people here are going to roxy right?

skip roxy... it will be ktu all nite..

vibe and dt will promise to be banging... especially for vibe's set... he tends to get very techy, not quite full blown techno, but hard tech house along with plenty of other big time tunes... at maze during the WMC this year he blew out a few speakers he was killing it so hard... lol... and he didnt' even flinch and kept the music right on pumping :D