Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations

prplhz

that guy was a pile of shit. he kept trying to give me dj pointers. he goes..."maybe you should switch it up a bit." i was like "ya dude thanks for the advice" and he goes "im only trying to help.

he was like 50 going on 15. right after he came and bitched, two gorgeous blonde girls from venezuela told me the exact opposite. i guess i really should change it up to impress old guys trying to relive their childhood.

Originally posted by flavanugz

that guy was a pile of shit. he kept trying to give me dj pointers. he goes..."maybe you should switch it up a bit." i was like "ya dude thanks for the advice" and he goes "im only trying to help.

he was like 50 going on 15. right after he came and bitched, two gorgeous blonde girls from venezuela told me the exact opposite. i guess i really should change it up to impress old guys trying to relive their childhood.

What the fuck did he want u to play

Originally posted by flavanugz

Welcome to the world of DJing in public.

One time, a 50 year old guy came over to me and said it was too loud, which it wasn't, but he and his wife were dancing directly in front of the speakers. Not ten minutes later, his wife apparently almost passes out. he comes over again, said it was so loud it almost made his wife pass out, and then he takes a swing at me, right in the middle of a mix. :laugh: I push him off and the bouncers grab him and kick him out. :laugh:

Another time, some girl came up and told me I ruined her birthday because I wouldn't play hip hop and that my music sucks. :laugh:

At least I get paid like a wicked lot of money to to do it!!!

Originally posted by kaydup

What the fuck did he want u to play

my friend adilson is a sweet dj, i can bring him down next time to give you some pointers....

i WAS impressed that roland dropped blackwater!

and OMG i had some scary moments on the way home trying not to fall asleep on the road but thanks for hanging out, guys, it was a good time. :D

i dont know if i meant impressed... i would really call it shock that such a DIP song was played during ghey house hour at caprice....

but in all seriousness, there was a good mix of music in there and it was a good time. definitely had trio's hip hop beat!